Dark Figures: Part 3

(Y/N) narration: Previously on Remnant's Jedi Order: Dark Figures

Volga: My name is Rainier Volga.

Adam: Well, that wasn't too long of a wait.

Blake: Leave me alone!

Adam: How does it feel to be alone?

Blake: I'm not alone.

(Y/N): This will be the last time you ever so much as try and hurt Blake. For better or for worse, I will make sure of it. This is your final warning... leave... or I will kill you.

Darth Saeris POV

I watched the feed from the miniature camera I placed on Adam Taurus during our encounter. I chuckled as I watched (Y/N) come to the aid of Blake Belladonna.

Saeris: I told him this would happen, but he was too far into his arrogance to listen.

I got up from the chair and opened a door on the opposite side of the room. The light of mid-day lit up the room as I did. The roof of the building I was on greeted me. As I stood on the ledge, I saw her. The girl. Yang Xiao Long. She was walking with a man I did not recognize, but I could sense hints of the dark side within him. The girl turned around and our eyes met. She had a look of confusion on her face, not one of fear. I was confused by this at first then it occurred to me that she had never seen my face. I smirked slightly and walked away from the edge and back into the dark room. I was about to have some visitors.

Yang POV

As Vega and I walked down the road, I couldn't help but get the feeling that I was being watched. I looked up and behind me, and sure enough, someone was. He was wearing all black, had long blonde hair, and had something on his face that I couldn't make out from ground level. We stared at each other for a few seconds before he turned and walked out of sight.

Vega: Yang? What's going on?

Yang: Come on, into that building!

I gestured to the building he was on top of and began to make my way towards it.

Vega: What? Why?

Yang: Someone was on the roof, watching us.

His eyes widened slightly and he quickly caught up with me. We swiftly made our way to the elevator and set our destination to the top floor.

Vega: What did they look like, the person watching you.

Yang: It was a man. Black clothes, blonde hair.

Vega: Well, that's only a little helpful.

Yang: He was on the roof looking down at us, what more do you want?

Vega: Okay, okay, sorry.

The elevator dinged and we arrived on the top floor. On the other end of a large hallway, there was the entrance to a stairwell, taking us to the roof. Without hesitation, we began to walk to it. As I got closer to the stairwell, I got a more and more intense feeling gnawing at me. A feeling I had first felt at the fall of Beacon when I first encountered Saeris. I had since learned that this was the feeling of sensing a powerful dark side presence.

Yang: Wait...

Vega: What?

Yang: I sense something... the dark side... someone bad is here...

Vega: You mean... sith?

Yang: I don't know, but it can't be good. We're probably on the right track.