A New Mystery Arises

Blake POV

I slapped Sun across the face.

Blake: No concept of privacy!

I slapped him again.

Blake: No respect for personal space!

Sun: I'm sorry, okay! Ow! I'm sorry!

Blake: UGH!

Sun: Look, I promise it was important, I needed to find you to talk to you!

Blake: What, Sun! What could be so important?

Sun: I was talking to your mom and she said something weird about the White Fang.

Blake: I'm stopping you right there.

Sun: But-

Blake: I told you, I'm not here to fight the White Fang, I'm not here to fight anyone! I'm here to rest, to figure things out, to see my family, and complete my training!

Sun: Your mom said that white fang members don't wear masks in Menagerie, but I saw one at the market yesterday. I even got a picture!

Blake: Sun!

Sun: I'm only trying to help!

Sun grabbed his scroll. I took it and threw it.

Blake: I don't want your help.

We scowled at each other, until we noticed a figure staring at us from a tree... wearing a mask. They jumped off the tree and began to run.

Sun: A freaking Ninja?

Blake: A spy!

Sun: But why would-

I jumped off the balcony.

Sun: Hey wait!

Sariel POV

I was slow to wake, but when I did, I heard Ren speak.

Ren: We should probably get going.

Sariel: Yeah, yeah.

Ruby: Alright, pack it up, we're headed out!

Yang POV

I was sparring with my dad, I sent a couple of strikes my way, but I blocked them. I tried to return the favor, but he dodged my attacks. He eventually sent a kick at me, I caught his foot and threw him away from me. He landed on his feet and I used a force push to send him skidding backwards.

Tai: Wow! I still can't believe you can do that!

Yang: I've been at this for weeks, I get it! You want to make sure I can still fight. I think I'm doing just fine!

Tai: You're close... You're still off balance.

Yang: What? No I'm not! Honestly, this new arm surprises me... I thought it would just be a huge weight, but it feels... natural... They did a great job with this thing.

Dad was about to send a punch at me, but I sensed it just in time and stopped him with the force.

Yang: Not this time, dad!

I let go of him and we continued our fight, he eventually got a hold of my arm and he knocked me down. I panted as I lay there.

Tai: You know, I saw your fights during the Vytal festival. You were-

Yang: Let me guess: Sloppy?

Tai: No, you were predictable... and stubborn... and maybe a little boneheaded.

I sat up and glared at him.

Tai: Do you realise that you used your semblance to win every fight after the qualifiers?

Yang: So what? How is me using my semblance any different from someone else using theirs?

Tai: Because not everyone else's is basically a temper tantrum.

He laughed.

Tai: I'm serious, once you take damage, you can dish it back twice as hard but that doesn't make you invincible. What happens if you miss? What happens if they're stronger? What then? Now you're just weak and tired. You've always been one to burn brighter than everyone else, whether it was with your smile or... well... I remember your first haircut... but you've gotta keep your emotions in check, keep a level head, and think before you act. Your semblance is a great fallback, but you can't let yourself rely on it, same goes for that new power of yours. Those things won't always save you... obviously.

I looked at him, he was right. I still remember how unprepared I was to fight that Sith... my missing arm is a constant reminder... if I ever find him, I will give him what he deserves.

3rd. Person POV

Meanwhile at an unknown location

A dark room was filled with a sinister red glow. The hum of a lightsaber echoed through it. There are dozens of dismembered bodies laying all over the floor. The only two people left are a White Fang Lieutenant and a man in a black cloak... Darth Saeris.

Darth Saeris: See, this is what happens when you don't give me what I want. I tried to be nice, and look where we are now... but I am nothing if not negotiable... so tell me...

He pulled the Lieutenant towards him with the force and began to tighten around his neck. The faunus was clearly terrified, even behind the mask.

Darth Saeris: Where... is... Adam... Taurus?

Author's Note: Yeah, this chapter was short, but I think that it was appropriate to end it there! See ya next chapter! PEACE!