The Initiation

The night was uneventful after that, and everyone woke up and proceeded to the locker room to grab their weapons for the initiation event. As they walked there, (Y/N) talked to Yang.

(Y/N): Hey, Yang.

Yang: Yeah?

(Y/N): Could you do me a favor and not talk about... what you saw... you know...

Yang: Well, okay... but can I ask why?

(Y/N): Well, let's just say... I don't want to attract the attention of a... certain group of people... people that I would rather not talk about.

Yang: Okay, I understand... I think.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) telling Chibi Ozpin that the Beowulf is too dangerous to be left alive.

I opened the locker that I left my weapon in. I was with Yang and Ruby as we saw two people walking past us, a girl and a boy, the girl looked quite excited.

Ruby: Wonder what those two were so worked up about.

(Y/N): Your guess is as good as mine.

Yang: Yeah, who knows. So, you seem awfully chipper this morning.

Ruby: Yep, no more awkward small talk or getting to know you stuff. Now I get to let my sweetheart do the talking.

(Y/N): You are really treating your weapon like a person aren't you?

Yang: Well remember, Ruby, you're not the only one going through initiation. If you want to grow up, you are going to have to meet new people and learn to work together.

Ruby: Uuuugh, you sound like Dad!

(Y/N): I'm gonna go look around.

I left them to their conversation while I tried to meet new people, but mostly to see if there were more force sensitive people. I walked not a few feet before I found Weiss and a Red haired girl talking.

Weiss: So Pyrrha, have you given any thought to who's team you would like to be on? I'm sure everyone would be eager to unite with such a strong, well known individual such as yourself.

Pyrrha: Hmm... I'm not quite sure, I was planning on letting the chips fall where they may.

Weiss: Well, I was thinking maybe we could be on a team together?

Pyrrha: Well that sounds grand.

Weiss: Great.

(Y/N): Ehhh... I don't think great is the correct word.

Weiss: Look, (Y/N), is it? I don't have time for your remarks.

Pyrrha: Nice to meet you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): So I couldn't help but hear your mention of me the other day.

Weiss: Oh, you have got to be kidding me.

(Y/N): Oh it's not like that, I was just thinking about how you may be using flattery to get yourself with a teammate that will carry your weight for you.

Pyrrha: Actually, I think the teams are comprised of four students each.

(Y/N): Interesting. Greetings, miss, I am (Y/N) (L/N) and you seem like you would make a good teamma-

Weiss barged in between me and Pyrrha.

Weiss: Okay, uppity, do you have any idea who you are talking to?

(Y/N): For future reference the answer is usually no.

Weiss: This is Pyrrha

Pyrrha: Hello again.