The Future Takes Shape

I walked into my dorm room, to see my team and team RWBY in there already. Perfect, just as I had requested. They looked at me puzzled as I walked in. I told them to wait one moment as I went to the bathroom to change out of my uniform and into my Jedi Robes.

Ruby: Hey (Y/N), what did you want us all here for?

(Y/N): I'm glad you asked, Ruby. I must inform you all that I'm... not... from Remnant.

Nora: You're an ALIEN?

(Y/N): Nora, no... I'm a human. I think... that I may be from another universe.

Yang: I... already knew about this.

Pyrrha: As did I.

Nora: So let me get this straight, Pyrrha. You knew that (Y/N) was an alien and you didn't think of telling us?

(Y/N): I just said I'm not an alien.

Ren: Just accept it, (Y/N). She's not going to let this go.

(Y/N): Anyways, I must elaborate.

I began to tell them of everything. The Jedi, the Republic... and the Force.

Ruby: So... it's an energy from our souls... stronger than aura?

(Y/N): Not from our souls, it is what makes our souls.

Weiss: This is... a lot to take in! So why do you want to tell us this?

(Y/N): Because I sense the force within Pyrrha and Yang.

Ruby: What about me, do you sense it in me?

(Y/N): Yes, I do, but I also sense something more... something strange. I am not quite sure what it is.

Blake: Okay, so... Pyrrha, Yang and Ruby are sensitive to the Force... and you want to see if any of us are too?

(Y/N): Precisely. Now I will go one by one, checking for signs of Force Sensitivity. The easiest way for me is to put the palm of my hand on your forehead, so do not be alarmed.

They all agreed and I proceeded to check for force sensitivity on each of them. First Nora, then Ren, then Weiss, then finally Blake. In Blake, I could sense emotional strife. She felt conflicted, ashamed, and scared. I couldn't tell why, but it was there. When I finished checking, I relayed the results.

Weiss: So what about it? Are any of us sensitive to the doohicky?

Blake: Force.

Weiss: Whatever.

(Y/N): I didn't expect this at all. To be honest, I didn't know what to expect, but it sure as hell wasn't this. I mean, how could I expect this to happen?

Yang: Expect what to happen? What is going on?

(Y/N): I checked to see if any of you were force sensitive and... well... all of you are!

They looked at me in shock. They had no clue how to handle this information. They just realised that they were able to harness an ability that they had no clue existed before this day.

Ren: I- I- I don't know what to say...

Nora: We...

Ren: Nora?

Nora: We...

Ren: Spit it out, Nora.

Nora: WE HAVE ALIEN TELEKINESIS!

Me and Ren facepalmed at the same exact time.

Weiss: So... we have the ability to use 'The Force' as you call it. What do we do with this information? How are we able to use this power?

(Y/N): Easy. I train you. Just as I have been training Yang.

Weiss: Yang?

Yang simply uses the Force to tug Weiss' hair a little bit, as this was the most that she could do at this time.

Yang: What can I say? I'm good at persuading people!

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Nora using the force to steal pancakes

It had been a couple of months since I agreed to train them in the ways of the Force. They have been met with varying levels of success. Weiss seemed the least interested in learning my secrets, she also didn't seem inclined to refer to me as master. Blake was on the opposite end of the spectrum. She was determined to use these skills to her advantage. Everyone else was somewhere in between. Regardless, they were getting by relatively quickly in terms of learning Force abilities. We were currently finishing our training session with meditation. After it had ended, I dismissed all of them except for Blake.

(Y/N): That will wrap up our training for today. You may all go to your dorms and rest. Blake, however, may you please stay for a little longer. I must speak with you.

As they all left, Blake stood in front of me. She had a worried look on her face, as she had thought she had done something wrong that she didn't know about.

Blake: What is it that you wanted to talk about, master (L/N)?

(Y/N): Please, nobody else is here. Just call me (Y/N).

Blake: O- Okay. But what is it that you want to talk about.

(Y/N): Blake, of the seven Padawans that I have taken, you are the most successful. You have shown great determination and willingness to hone your Force abilities. But I sense in you... strife. You feel conflicted internally. And I cannot shake the idea that those two factors of you are linked. So tell me, what is wrong?

Blake is taken aback by this, she had no idea how she was to get her way out of this. She thought that I was trustworthy, so she just told me about her past, her Faunus heritage, the white Fang, everything.

Blake: I- I'm sorry you needed to hear about that... but that's who I am.

(Y/N): And?

Blake: And what?

(Y/N): So you're a faunus, does that change the fact that you are still the determined, yet kind girl that I agreed to train a few months ago?

Blake: But, what about the white fang?

(Y/N): You said you left... and I believe you.

Blake: Y- You don't care about who I am?

(Y/N): Not in the slightest.

Blake looked as if she was about to cry. She slowly walked towards me. I gave her a reassuring look. She then hugged me, and I hugged back.

Blake: Thank you, (Y/N). That means so much to me.

(Y/N): I know it does, now you should get some rest. Go to your dorm, I will stay here for but a moment longer.

Blake: Okay. Good night, Master (L/N).

(Y/N): Good night, Blake.

After a couple of minutes, I went back to my team's dorm, my teammates there all fast asleep, surely tired from the long day they had. I slept knowing that tomorrow I would let them choose to advance to a part of their training that Master Windu worried about introducing to me, but I absolutely feared introducing it to them. I would teach them to tilt the balance and become force grey, to use the dark side as a tool while not falling into it's temptation. I would allow them to opt out if they chose, because I was absolutely terrified of the dangers that this training posed. But it was something that I knew should be done at some point.