Time to Turn the Tide

(Y/N): What?

Sariel: I found a straight shot that leads us right to Salem.

I was surprised to say the least. I had no idea that we could be able to get this far so quickly.

(Y/N): What? No way! How?

Sariel: Well, it all started when one of our buddies over there was able to get into the Atlas security network. It just so happens that said network is currently hyperfocused on supervising that massive Grimm.

(Y/N): And?

Sariel: AND, I just took notice of a ship getting dangerously close to the big boy itself.

She replayed a clip of an Atlesian airship flying into... a dock on the side of the creature?

(Y/N): That thing has a dock?

Sariel: I was thinking the same thing. I'm guessing that this Grimm was intended to be a warship of sorts.

(Y/N): So anyways, how does that one ship getting onto the giant grimm have to do with us getting there?

Sariel: Because it is safe to say that whoever is on that ship is a lieutenant of Salem. So it is possible that Salem let it through because she could tell that one of her lietenants was on the ship.

(Y/N): Go on.

Sariel: And the legion just so happened to pick up the corpse of one of Salem's lieutenants just outside of Mantle.

(Y/N): Sara... that's disgusting... but it just might work.

Sariel: We finally have a plan...

(Y/N): And more than that, we finally have a chance.

A few minutes earlier on the Grimm Whale

3rd. Person POV

Hazel: We have almost arrived, but we still have no word from Watts or Tyrian. It is possible that they-

Salem held up a hand to silence Hazel.

Salem: The Seers have detected a ship approaching.

Hazel: What idiots, thinking they could get close to it.

Salem: Not yet, Hazel... they sense the signature of one of our own...

Hazel: But Watts and Tyrian were ordered to stay in the city.

Salem: No... it's...

She smirked.

Salem: Lockharte...

Hazel's eyes widened.

Hazel: Then why aren't we attacking his ship?

Salem: The little boy wants to play... I say we let him.

A few minutes later

The membranous walls of the giant grimm pulsated as Darth Saeris walked down the corridors. Every once in a while, a seer would get too close, and be immediately crushed by the Force. As minutes passed, the Sith Lord reached the chamber where Salem resided. The boney door refused to open when he got close. As a result, Darth Saeris ignited his lightsabers and cut the door down himself. With that, the Dark Lord of the Sith was face to face with the bane of his existence.

Salem: You could have just knocked...

Saeris: Don't mock me, Salem. I am not here to make idle talk.

Salem: So, you really think that you're able to kill me, even though you know better than most that that isn't possible.

Saeris: My hatred is more than enough, witch!

Start Fight Music Here

Saeris then channeled his dark side energy, concentrating it into crackling streaks of Force Lightning and sending it towards Salem. The bolts impacted Salem's torso, causing her to lurch backward at an unnatural angle. A second or two passed before her spine snapped forward again. Saeris' expression didn't change, he simply ignited his lightsabers and ran forward. Before he could reach striking range, Salem used magic to create a blast of purple energy that sent Darth Saeris flying back. The Sith Lord impacted a nearby, membranous wall. His silvery aura flickered before fizzling out completely.

Saeris in head: Dammit, she's too fast. Even when my semblance was active, I couldn't block a single strike. Now with my aura depleted, I can't even use that. I should take much more caution.

Salem: Surely you have more to offer than that.

Saeris panted as he staggered to his feet.

Saeris: Not in the slightest.

Saeris then ignited his lightsabers once again and charged towards Salem. Before Salem could strike him with magic, however, he used the Force to jump high into the air over Salem and land behind her. He then used his lightsabers to send a series of countless, rapid slashes to Salem's back. As he did this he began to grow more and more angry and began to yell in utter rage.

Saeris: Die, Salem! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIIIIIEEEEE!!!

Salem then yelled out in a mixture of pain and rage, sending out a shockwave in all directions. Saeris was sent skidding across the floor. He regained his senses and watched as Salem regenerated.

Saeris: Dammit!

Salem then slowly turned to face the Dark Lord of the Sith, an expression of rage on her face.

Salem: You made it further than most. But unfortunately, this is the end.

Suddenly, the flesh and bone that made up the floor began to suck the Sith downward. As he was buried up to his waste in flesh, he began to claw at the floor. His pupils became vertical slits and he bared his fangs as he began to scream in an incomprehensible rage. It was only a matter of seconds before the floor swallowed him completely. At this point, Salem was able to regenerate completely, she looked at the now empty portion of the room where Saeris had once been with a look of disgust.

Salem: You always were a troublesome brat, Lockharte.

(A/N): And here we are. I don't have much to say, but I'll try to elaborate. I feel like this needed to happen. This whole story, Saeris has been a stone cold, undefeatable badass. So seeing him go up against Salem, as cool as that is, is made so much better when Salem ends up wiping the floor with him. Anyways, that's all, have a good one.