Consider It Amended

Weiss POV

I quietly exited my room, trying to not make any loud noises as I did. I looked down one end of the hallway and quickly turned around to see Klein behind me. He put a finger to his mouth, gesturing for me to be quiet. I followed him through the halls, suddenly he got a call on his scroll.

Klein: Master Whitley, I- um, yes... of course, I'll be just a moment.

He hung up his scroll and turned to me.

Klein: Head to the first floor library, I'll meet you there.

He then walked away and I continued down the hallway. As I did, I heard glass breaking and people yelling. I recognized the voices as my father and General Ironwood.

Ironwood: You need to control yourself!

Jacques: You're talking to me about control? Do you even hear what you're saying?

Ironwood: I am basing everything on my reports from your daughter.

Jacques: The daughter you stole!

Ironwood: Oh we are not getting into that again.

Jacques: Oh yes, we have far more pressing matters to discuss. Starting with your apparent lunacy!

Ironwood: Jacques! Winter is one of my best. If she's telling me that there's a threat in Mistral then I am not going to take that news lightly.

Weiss in head: Mistral? Wait! Haven Academy!

We must reconvene at Haven Academy. Your team will be headed there, along with mine.

Weiss in head: Is that why (Y/N) wants us to meet up at Haven? Is there some threat that he knows about that I don't that we must face? Does he know? Is he in danger? Is my team in danger? Are my friends in danger?

Ironwood: She's been there for weeks. People are mobilizing, sudden spikes in weapons and dust raids. Someone is about to make a play and I do not trust Leo to stop it.

Jacques: You have not trusted anyone other than yourself!

Ironwood: AND FOR GOOD REASON! If Oz had just listened to me from the start...

Jacques: You need to get a grip...

Ironwood: That's exactly what I'm doing. Our people need protection... by this time next week the Kingdom of Atlas will be officially closing its borders. Noone in, noone out... without the council's permission.

Jacques: You mean without your permission?

Ironwood:And if that becomes the case... I would think you'd want to be on my good side.

I used a glyph to lock the door before making my way to the library.

Weiss: Klein. Klein where are you?

Klein then opened a door and entered.

Klein: Keep your voice down, I told you I'd be here.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

Klein: Are you sure Mistral is safe?

Weiss: No, but its where I'll find Winter.

Klein: I suppose she'll be the only family you have left after tonight.

Weiss: I'll always have you.

Klein: You most certainly will.

Just then, I heard a crash along with my father yelling. They must have broken through the door.