Credits and Epilogue: The Jedi Reborn

Remnant's Jedi Order

Written by - Faulty_Cyanide

Inspired by characters from:

- Star Wars, created by George Lucas

- RWBY, created by Monty Oum

Edited by - Faulty_Cyanide

Character Creation by - Faulty_Cyanide, Dogenistrador, Crypt

"May the Force be with you. Always."
- Obi-Wan Kenobi

Two Years After the Events of RJO

Footsteps could be heard echoing in the corridors of the New Jedi Temple. A young man could be seen walking down the massive halls when he is approached by a young boy.

Cyrus: Grandmaster (L/N).

(Y/N): Well, if it isn't the young Cyrus. What do you need today, kid?

Cyrus: I just have a question, sir.

(Y/N): And I might have an answer. What's on your mind?

Cyrus: I was just wondering... is it true that Master Belladonna is pregnant.

(Y/N) widened his eyes a little.

(Y/N): Now, who told you that?

Suddenly, a new voice cut in.

Weiss: It was my fault, sorry.

(Y/N): You told the kid?

Weiss: I tried to keep it a secret, but you try saying no to that face.

(Y/N) turned back to see Cyrus giving a childish smile.

(Y/N): Okay, Cyrus. I'll tell you. Yes, she is, but I need you to keep that a secret okay? I don't want the news freaking out because of it, alright? Can I count on you for that?

Cyrus: Yes you can!

(Y/N): Good.

(Y/N) high-fived the young boy and stood up again.

Weiss: Now, I do believe that you still have some training to do today.

Cyrus: Aww, do I have to?

Weiss: Yes, you do. You won't become a good Jedi if you don't train.

(Y/N): You should do as your master says, Cyrus. If you don't get stronger, you'll never be able to beat me.

Cyrus laughed and ran back to Weiss.

Cyrus: When I get big like you, I'll win for sure.

(Y/N): I'll be waiting.

Cyrus and Weiss then walked off. (Y/N) chuckled to himself and then continued to walk to his destination before his scroll chimed. He got a text. It read:

Yang: Central Square! Now! Giant Robot! Need help!

(Y/N)'s demeanor switched to a serious one and he quickly ran towards the main exit.

A few minutes later at the central square

Civilians screamed as they fled the scene. A giant robot with massive hard light shields was rampaging through the city. Jedi Master Yang Xiao-Long was doing her best to get rid of it, but she was unable to land a hit. Just as it appeared she would be overwhelmed, an unseen force stopped one of the robot's punches dead in its tracks. Behind Yang on the edge of the square stood a man in a grey hooded robe. He used the Force to throw the robot's arm to the side, knocking it off balance.

Robot Pilot: You Jedi have got some nerve, don't you?

The figure then removed his hood to reveal Grandmaster (Y/N) (L/N). He pulled his lightsaber off of his hip with the Force and ignited the purple blade.

Twelve Years After the Events of RJO

A young man could be seen jumping from tree to tree to avoid strikes from a giant Ursa. Even though Salem had been defeated, the grimm still remained. However, now they were unorganized and merely just vessels for destruction, which made them far easier to beat.

Man: You beasts just don't know when to give up, do you?

The boy then jumped down from the tree he was on, igniting a blue lightsaber and stabbing the monster in the back. The Ursa let out a shriek of pain and fell down to the ground dead. The young man sighed and headed back into the direction of a nearby village.

A few minutes later

The young man entered the village's inn and talked to the man at the desk.

Man: I'd like a room for the night please.

The old man squinted.

Old Man: You're not from around here, are you?

Man: Uh... no... no I'm not. Is that... bad?

Old Man: Not necessarily, just had a feeling that there's something odd about you.

Man: Well, I don't see what could-

Old Man: That's it.

The Old Man then gestured to the lightsaber clipped to the boy's hip.

Old Man: That weapon of yours. Only one type of person I know of that uses them. You're a Jedi, aren't you.

The boy paused for a moment before smiling and continuing.

Man: Yes... Yes I am...

Old Man: Now that's a shock to be sure. Jedi never came around these parts before. Only heard of them from stories.

Man: Well, I hope I can live up to those tales.

Old Man: Maybe you will, maybe you won't.

The old man handed him a room key.

Old Man: You have a name boy?

Man: What?

Old Man: A name, boy, what's your name?

The man paused again before answering the old man's question.

Man: Cyrus.

RJO - THE VALEN SAGA

Coming Soon (well, I guess it's technically out now, but whatever)