Prologue: Welcome to Remnant

Jedi Padawan (Y/N) stepped through the gateway. I looked around in awe at the forest that surrounded me. I took a few steps away from the gateway so I could drink it all in. The sounds of nature filled my ears, the hum of the gateway only being a small portion of the sounds I was hearing. Then, out of nowhere, the humming had ceased.

(Y/N) in head: The hell?

I turned around... only to be met with no gateway. It had simply disappeared.

(Y/N) in head: Oh this is just great, the gateway's gone and I don't even know what planet I'm on! Amazing!

I decided to find any sort of civilization, hopefully one that had a ship, and hopefully one without clones. At least I could admire the amazing natural beauty of this planet, there was nothing like this back on Coruscant, just an urban jungle as far as the eye could see. Being born and raised there didn't help either, so it felt great to finally be away from it all. However, no matter how hard I tried to forget it, I couldn't, how could they? How could the clones just... kill all of them? It was barbaric. My master was dead, along with most of the Jedi, and I was on the run... a wanted boy... wanted dead...

It had not been more than five minutes of walking before I heard an unsettling noise. It was a low growl, like that of a ravenous animal. I turned to the apparent source of the noise, only to be met by a large creature, it had pitch black fur, white bony parts littered around it's body, red accents, and terrible fangs and claws. I quickly drew and ignited my lightsaber and got in a defensive stance. It shouldn't be hard to kill this thing if it attacks me, but I didn't know as I had never seen a creature like this before. It then began to charge, I ran to the left and cut off one of it's front limbs as it passed me. It howled out in pain, attracting more of the creatures towards me, I quickly cut off it's head to silence it, but the damage had already been done. I was surrounded. I prepared for a fight, knowing to not let my guard down, they all charged at once.

Timeskip because I'm bad at fight scenes (use your imagination)

I fell to my knees and began to breathe heavily as the bodies of the beasts desintigrated around me, the fight had been much more difficult than I had initially anticipated, but I was able to pull through.

???: Impressive work.

I quickly snapped my head towards the source of the voice. I saw a man with silver hair and a cane standing not 8 meters away from me.

???: Surely you must be exhausted, follow me, I wish to speak with you.

(Y/N): Who exactly are you?

???: I will explain that in due time, but for now, follow me.

I thought that this man was a bit strange, but I did need answers to my many, MANY questions, so I decided to follow. He took me to a building and sat me down at a table. Once I had sat down, he sat in the chair opposite to mine.

???: May I ask you your name?

(Y/N): (Y/N)... (Y/N) (L/N)

???: Greetings Mr. (L/N), I am Professor Ozpin of Beacon Academy.

(Y/N): A school?

Ozpin: Indeed, the most prestigous huntsman academy in all of Remnant.

(Y/N): I have so many questions.

Ozpin: And I have time, please... ask away.

(Y/N): Remnant... is that the name of this planet?

Ozpin: ... Yes ... I take it you are not from around here.

(Y/N): Not in the slightest... Is Remnant loyal to the Republic.

Ozpin: I cannot say that I know what you mean...