Force Grey

As I woke up, knowing it was the weekend, I knew that I had the whole day to tell them of my final secret. I wanted to wait for them to wake up a bit, I would give them time before I dropped a bombshell on them that would change the very course of their training. I got up, quickly ate, then changed into my robes and made my way to the roof.

(Y/N): Pyrrha, may you please tell the other padawans to meet me at the roof when you are all ready? It is urgent.

Pyrrha: Yes, Master (L/N), but what for?

(Y/N): I will explain when the time comes, but for now just do as I say.

Pyrrha: Yes master.

I went to the roof where we did most of our training. Within a few minutes, my team and Team RWBY had arrived to hear my urgent message.

Yang: M- Master (L/N), what is it? Pyrrha told us it was urgent.

(Y/N): Indeed it is. Please, sit down.

They all sat down.

(Y/N): Over the past few months I have trained you in the ways of the force. However, I have only taught you in the ways of the light. There are two sides of the force, Dark and Light. Most Jedi use only the light side of the force, as it is their duty to protect it. However, I and my late Master Windu are what you would call Force Grey. We utilize parts of the Dark Side of the Force while remaining loyal to the Light.

They looked at me in shock. I knew they would feel perplexed, surprised, and confused. Most people would be upon hearing this from their mentor figure.

(Y/N): I will warn you that this training is incredibly dangerous. One wrong step and you will plunge your soul into the Dark Side, and when that happens, I cannot save you. Because of that, I will not force this training upon you, if you choose to, you may opt out and continue your normal training. I will not think less of you for choosing not to partake in this, in fact I'm as scared of this as you probably are. So... which of you will choose to do this, if any?

They stayed silent for what felt like minutes, but were probably mere seconds. Then, Blake stood up slowly, looking me in with her yellow eyes.

Blake: I'll do it.

Weiss: Blake... are you sure? He told you how dangerous this can be!

Blake: Master (L/N). your training has given me a new purpose. I initially wanted to shed my image of myself by being a huntress, but I learned that that wasn't enough. I needed to be stronger if I wanted to truly fight the good fight. I think that I can do that as a Jedi. I will take the training, I will be Force Grey.

The others looked at her with disbelief, they didn't think that she would be up to that kind of task. I looked at her with trust. Trust that what she stated was her true reason to undergo my dangerous Dark Side training.

(Y/N): Alright, we have one... Does anyone else want to volunteer?

Everyone remained silent.

(Y/N): Didn't think so. Okay, we may now begin our training. Blake, when it is over, stay here, we will begin your new training.

Timeskip brought to you by training scenes being boring.

(Y/N): Alright, your training may cease for today. You are dismissed.

They all left except for Blake. She looked at me knowing that the road ahead would be tougher than anything she had yet experienced.

Blake: Master (L/N), I think that I'm ready for the next step in our training.

(Y/N): Are you now? I must warn you, the Dark Side of the force has many abilities that many consider to be... unnatural. However, what I will show you will only scratch the surface of the Dark Side. It is as far as you must ever go. However, it will make you stronger than ever before. Do you understand?