The Night Off

Weiss POV

I finally decided it was time for Cyrus to begin his training. I sat down with mim on the floor and began to walk him through the steps.

Weiss: Okay, Cyrus, I want you to close your eyes and relax. Take deep breaths and focus on your thoughts

Cyrus closed his eyes and took deep breaths, just as I said.

Weiss: Good. Now, listen for the voices inside you.

Cyrus concentrated, he clenched his eyelids tighter and then spoke up.

Cyrus: I... can hear the voices.

Weiss: Who do you hear?

Cyrus: I hear... Mommy and Daddy. They're screaming for me.

Tears began to stream down his face.

Cyrus: They're telling me to join them.

As he continued to listen to these voices, a nearby table began to shake slightly. I immediately used that as my signal to begin guiding his path.

Weiss: You can feel their pain, can't you?

Cyrus sniffled.

Cyrus: Yes...

Weiss: Heal it, heal their pain. Use all the power you have to mend their wounds.

Cyrus concentrated even harder for a few minutes before his eyes shot open and he fell on his back. He sniffled a couple times before I approached him.

Weiss: Are you okay, buddy?

Cyrus: Why did you make me do that, Ms. Weiss?

Weiss: Because it's the first step in learning the ways of the Force.

Cyrus: What is the Force?

Weiss: It's the energy of the world. And when you know how to use it, you can do things like this.

I then used the Force. To make a glass levitate in the air. Cyrus looked at this and began to laugh.

Cyrus: It's magic!

Weiss: No, it's the Force. And with enough help, you can do this too.

Cyrus: I want to do that, Ms. Weiss!

Weiss: Please, just call me Weiss.

Blake POV

I woke up by the light of the sun creeping through the blinds and into my eyes. I groaned in slight annoyance and began to get up. I was stopped by (Y/N) tiredly grabbing onto my wrist.

(Y/N) tiredly: Don't get up yet...

Blake: You know we have training today. I need to get up.

(Y/N) tiredly: Noooo... staaaay...

Blake: Can you at least let me get dressed? Maybe then we can have a few more minutes.

(Y/N) tiredly: Thank yooooou...

Just then, we heard the sound of the door opening. I quickly covered my body with the bedsheet and we looked towards the door. We saw Sariel walk into the room, barely paying attention.

Sariel: Hey, (Y/N), have you seen Blake? Ruby hasn't found her anywh-

She then noticed us.

Sariel: Oooooh... you two are uh... you two are fu- you know what, I'm just gonna leave you guys be.

(Y/N): God dammit, Sara, knock for once why don't you!

Sariel: Sorry! Sorry! I'm leaving now.