The Battle for Haven (Part 3)

Ruby POV

Yang, Sara and I launched ourselves towards Mercury and Emerald. I swung at Mercury with my lightsaber. He dodged it and kicked my hand, causing me to drop it.

Mercury: Uh-oh. What are you going to do without your little toy?

He tried to punch me, but I ducked under it and shot back up quickly, heabutting him in the face. I then Force pulled my lightsaber back into my hand.

Ruby: Whatever it takes to shut you up.

Ren POV

I spun my double bladed lightsaber around as I got ready to fight again.

Hazel: That weapon isn't going to help you much in close quarters.

Ren: True... but luckily I have a solution.

I pressed a button and the lightsaber turned into two. I did not have much experience with Jar'Kai, but I felt as if I had enough knowledge of it to hold off that guy.

3rd. Person POV

Hazel responded to this by shooting a burst of lightning from the dust in his body towards Ren. Ren used his lightsabers to block the burst, so Hazel sent another, then another, then another. Finally, he shot one that Ren couldn't block. Ren screamed in pain as he fell to the ground.

Nora: Ren!

Weiss: You go ahead, I'll make sure that nobody else interferes.

Qrow was knocked into a wall as Hazel charged at Ozpin, knocking him down.

Hazel: Hiding behind the face of a child? A monster like you must be stopped!

Nora then charged at Hazel, getting ready to swing her hammer down. However, he grabbed her hammer and threw her to the ground. As Nora tried to get up, Hazel grabbed her head, sending electricity through her body.

Hazel: How many more children must die for you?

Nora then grabbed Hazel's arm as she began to stand. He looked at her in shock as she got supercharged. She grabbed his arm with both hands as she threw him across the room.

Ozpin: His semblance... he can block out pain. It's how he's able to handle injecting so much dust into his body.

Hazel began to slowly stand up.

Nora: I don't need him to hurt.

The large man then charged at Nora.

Nora: I just need him to GO DOWN!

She then swung her hammer at him, hard. This caused him to go flying through the wall and outside the building. The White Fang members outside saw this with shock and confusion.

WFM 1: What's going on in there?

Hazel: None of your concern...

He then pulled two Fire dust crystals out of his pockets and stabbed them into his arms.

Adam: Stay focused. Our friends are almost done here.

Suddenly, a voice was heard echoing from a nearby roof.

Blake: Adam!

Adam: Blake?

Hazel: Who is that?

Blake: Stand down!

The White Fang members readied their weapons. Just then, however, Adam stopped them.

Adam: Wait...

He then laughed.

Adam: To think that I went through so much trouble to find you, only to have you deliver yourself to me.