Dark Figures: Part 4

(Y/N) narration: Previously on Remnant's Jedi Order: Dark Figures

Adam: So, tell me Blake... How does it feel to be alone?

Blake: I'm not alone.

Yang: SHUT UP! I'm ending this here and now!

Blake: I'm not going to break my promise! I swear!

(Y/N): I know you won't.

Yang POV

Saeris and I clashed blades. As we fought, I remembered my training. I kept my saber in constant motion and did everything I could to avoid his strikes. As we continued to fight, Vega came in from the side, trying to catch him by surprise. Saeris stepped back a few steps so he could face us both head on.

Saeris: Smart tactic, but not smart enough.

The Sith then thrusted his lightsaber straight at my stomach. I jumped back and he quickly slashed his saber upwards, grazing my shoulder. I fell to my knees when I landed, grasping my shoulder.

 Vega: Yang!

Vega charged forward and went for a slash at Saeris. He blocked it and then extended his hand towards him. He dropped his pikesaber and began to grasp at his throat, gasping for air. I jumped into action, charging at Saeris again. He dropped Vega and blocked my strike. Our blades were caught in a lock. We both tried our hardest to push against the other. I then punched him in the face with my free hand. He dropped his lightsaber and clenched his nose. I used the force to throw his lightsaber off the side of the building. He looked back towards me, his face absolutely furious.

Saeris: You insolent bitch!

 He jabbed his hand forward, shooting bolts of Force Lightning directly at me. I quickly blocked the attack. He continued to stare at me wide-eyed and full of hate. Right as I felt myself about to break, Vega got back up and went to slash at the Sith. Saeris' eyes quickly snapped to his direction and he moved his hand from me to him and sent him flying across the roof, his body smoking as he landed.

Yang: Vega!

Without thinking, I ran towards him. I knelt down beside him. His face had an expression of intense pain.

Saeris: Interesting... Letting your guard down so easily...

I turned around and got my lightsaber ready.

Yang: That's it! This ends now!

Saeris: Yes it does... but I don't think it will be in the way you want.

He then backed up and jumped off the roof and into the alley. I considered going after him, but I let him get away so I could make sure Vega was okay. I once again knelt down beside him. I grabbed his shoulders and lightly shook him.

Yang: Vega, Vega talk to me!

Vega lightly coughed and responded.

Vega: Did... did we get him?

Yang: No, Vega... he got away.

Vega: Damn... I'm sorry, I know how much getting back at that guy means to you.

Yang: That can wait. Protecting the people I care about comes first.

Vega: Yeah... Good strategy...

I smiled at him and shook my head.

Yang: Come on, let's get out of here.

I was about to help him up, but he began to sit up a little, catching me off guard.

Yang: Vega, don't strain yourself-

I was cut off by him planting a kiss on my lips. After he did that, he layed back down, leaving my face beet red. He weakly gave me a smug smile.

Vega: What were you saying?

I picked him up and looked him dead in the eye.

Vega: Oh, Yang, was that a-

This time, it was my turn to cut him off. I smashed my lips against his. We wrapped our arms around each other as we entered a sort of trance. We were snapped out of it, however, by my radio chiming to life.

(Y/N) on radio: This is Team 1, does anybody copy?

Yang: This is Team 2, I copy.

Sariel on radio: This is Team 4, I copy.

Nora on radio: This is Team 5, I copy.

Qrow on radio: This is Team 6, I copy.

(Y/N) on radio: Where's Team 3? Team 3, report! Team 3! Ruby! Ruby, do you copy?

Ruby POV

Ruby: Ah, of course... Greetings, Mr. Volga. Now, why have you called for me?

Volga: The clear threat of the Jedi is plain to see, Madam Coronet. Lord Malice has requested that we get as much help as we can possibly get.

Ruby: Yes... and what problem does... Lord Malice... have with the Jedi?

Volga: Isn't it-

(Y/N) on radio: This is Team 1, does anybody copy?

My heart sank when I heard his voice from my radio. I knew that he certainly knew that I was not the real Madam Coronet.

Ruby: Oh- I- I- Uh- That is a-

Volga: I am surprised you made it this far, Ms. Rose.

Ruby: What?

Volga: Hmmm... you still have no idea, do you? There is no Madam Coronet... I wanted you to come here.

I was shocked when I heard this. I had not even thought of this being a possibility.

Weiss sternly: So what now? Do you just kill us?

Volga then laughed for a moment before turning to Weiss.

Volga: Oh, you can leave any time you want. It is bound to happen at some point.

Weiss: In that case, then we will be leaving.

She got up and began to leave. I got up to follow her before he spoke up once again.

Volga: Wait... Don't you want to know what your master has been hiding from you?

(Y/N) narration: Next time on Remnant's Jedi Order: Dark Figures

(Y/N): Come on, lets move, before its too late!

Ruby: (Y/N), there's something we need to tell you...

Blake: (Y/N) stop!

Malice: I have long awaited this, Master (L/N).

Saeris: You'll have to put aside your hatred of me if only for a moment so neither of us die!

Sapphire: S- Steele?

Malice: Here's my offer... 

(A/N): There we go, that's Part 4 to Dark Figures done! Its a bit shorter than most chapters, but it'll have to do. Part 5 will come out soon. I'm still not sure how many parts there will be to this special (probably 5 or 6), but once it's finished, we'll move on to Volume 7. Anyways, until next time!