Guess Who's Back

Ruby POV

Nora: So... what do we do now?

Qrow: You four head back to the house... I need a drink.

3rd. Person POV

Qrow sat at the bar with a glass in his hand. Footsteps could be heard from behind him.

???: Excuse me...

Qrow turned around to see a boy, no older than 14, looking at him.

Qrow: You know, I don't think they allow kids in here, pipsqueak.

???: Shut up, I'm getting there.

Qrow looked at the boy, waiting for him to say what he had to say.

???: Ummm... I'm supposed to tell you... I'd like my cane back.

Qrow's eyes widened. He then nodded and stood up. He then unclipped what looked like the hilt of a sword from his belt.

Qrow: It's good to see you again, Oz.

He threw the hilt to the boy. The hilt then extended into Ozpin's cane.

Yang POV

Bartender: Aren't you a little young to be drinking?

Yang: A water... it's hot out.

Bartender: Oh... sure.

Just then, some douchey looking guy started laughing.

Douche: Are you telling me you're too young to drink? You look like a regular huntress... and a beauty at that.

Yang: I'm good... thanks pal.

Douche: Seriously... Not too bulky, not too lean, you're-

Yang: Just right... yep... like I said, I'm good.

He went to reach for my hair.

Douche: And your hair...

I held out my hand, he appeared to be frozen in the middle of his action. His eyes widened as he realised that he couldn't move. I then pushed my hand outwards and he went flying out the door. Just then, the bartender handed me a bottle of water.

Bartender: This one's on the house. He's been driving me crazy.

I reached for the bottle and my hand began to shake uncontrollably. I used my other arm to control myself. I took a deep breath and grabbed the bottle and began to take a massive swig.

Bartender: So, what brings you around these parts?

I held up one finger gesturing for him to wait a moment as I finished the bottle.

Yang: Thanks... and I'm... looking for someone.

Bartender: Hah, not many people come out here, too far from the kingdoms. Only person worth noting around here is... well... Ra-

Yang: Raven Branwen... thanks again.

I began to walk out of the building.

Bartender: Now missy, you don't want to go messing with bandits! They're a world of trouble!

Yang: So I hear.

I started my motorbike and got ready to go when the douche started to talk to me again.

Douche: Hey, girly!

Yang: Seriously, this isn't over?

Douche: I heard that you're looking for someone...