Rise Above... Or Fall in Too Deep

Qrow: The City of Mistral

Nora: Ugh, It's about time!

Ruby POV

Nora: Who's idea was it to walk again?

Ren: Well, we did face many obstacles. Broken Airships, destroyed settlements

Sariel: The countless things that tried to murder us.

Ruby: Pfft, we were fine.

Sariel: So how much farther to Haven Academy?

Qrow: Almost there. I figured I'd take you kids on the scenic route.

We stood in front of a massive door, which then opened letting the light flow in. When we entered through the other side, we got a bird's eye view of the beauty of Mistral.

Ruby: Wow! This... is... AWESOME!!!

Qrow: It's certainly something...

Ruby: Oh my gosh, look at all the weapons!

Qrow: Venders here will sell you just about anything... whether they should or not.

Sariel: They really made the most out of these mountains.

Qrow: Every inch... but stay away from the lower levels... the higher up you go, the nicer it gets.

Nora: And we are going up!

Weiss POV

Weiss: So, how much farther?

Pilot: We're in the home stretch now. No more stops from here to Mistral. Sorry for the long trip, keeping us off the radar's been harder than I thought. Lots of air traffic around northern Anima.

Weiss: It's fine, I just hope I haven't been a burden.

Pilot: Heheh, you and your money are more than welcome on this ship, kid.

The radio started acting weird, and the pilot looked at it with a confused face.

Weiss: Is everything okay?

Pilot: I don't know, still over lake Monsu, shouldn't be picking up broadcasts this far from Mistral. Someone must be close.

Radio: Mayday! Mayday! We are a small passenger flight and our huntress is down! We aren't equipped to deal with this!

Pilot: Oh man.

Radio: The Grimm here are 400 clicks from the southern shoreline. Ah! Get them off us! If anyone can hear this- aaah!

Weiss: We're going to help them, right?

Pilot: What? No. I'm trying to avoid them.

Weiss: But... they'll die.

Pilot: Look, if we picked up their transmission, I'm sure someone else did too. Besides this is a cargo ship. She's not much good in a fight. I just want to finish this job and get home. Sorry kid... my ship, my rules.

I looked out the front window with sadness. I knew that nobody would come for them ,but there was not much I could do.

Ruby POV

We walked through the school grounds of Haven. We approached the main building where we could find the headmaster. We all looked at the building in awe.

Ruby: We made it.

We entered the building, but something weird was going on. Nobody was there, the building was completely empty. This was very confusing, but not a cause for alarm.