AUTHOR'S NOTE - Future Plans (Feedback Appreciated)

Okay, so I thought I would take some time to address some future plans that I have in terms of where the story is going and what I want to do with it. I'm posting this because I would like you guys to know what to expect in terms of how long the story is going to continue as well as to receive feedback and suggestions for things that YOU GUYS may want to happen in the story.

The following things will NOT contain any primary story spoilers, just a basic framework of how long it will be and some interesting events I have in mind.

- At some point, I want Jaune to make a (very minor) cameo.

- Volume 7 will be similar to how it is in RWBY (with some RJO flare of course).

- I had an idea to change the Qrow and Tyrian vs Clover fight. I was thinking of changing it to Qrow and Tyrian vs Clover and Saeris. (That is not a final decision, IDK what do you all think?)

- Volume 8 will be COMPLETELY ORIGINAL and will feature the final battle against Salem (how they end up going about that will remain unspoiled) and the end of RJO.

- And finally, I am planning on (eventually) doing a SEQUEL series set in the future after a 25 Year timeskip. Complete with new characters as well as familiar faces returning and brand new story arcs.

Anyways, those are the ideas I have so far. I would LOVE to hear you thoughts on any of these. As well as any suggestions for other things you would like to see happen in the story! 

(That image at the top has nothing to do with anything, I just thought it was funny)