Ripples in the Force

I was on the roof meditating once again when I sensed a presence in the Force nearby. I knew who it was, as I knew that she would probably want to learn more about her training.

Yang: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yes, Yang?

Yang: I- I was hoping that you could help teach me to use the force.

(Y/N): Are you sure? Force mastery is no simple task, it will take you amounts of effort that you had not even known possible. Are you willing to be dedicated to your training in a way you have never been dedicated before?

Yang: I want this more than anything. Please teach me.

I sighed, knowing that I should train her, but knowing that she was too old to recieve proper training, and that I was too young to be a master. But then I thought to myself. The Jedi nor the Sith know where I am... could I be in another Galaxy? Another Universe? The darkness of this world will consume it in due time. Remnant needs defenders, and not just huntsmen. Remnant needs the Jedi. Without the Force to guide them, the Grimm will consume Remnant in their darkness any day now. I should do this, I should find students at Beacon who are Force Sensitive... to start anew... to start Remnant's very own Jedi Order!

(Y/N): Okay, I will teach you. But please know this, I am not prepared to be a Jedi Master, I am only 17. I have about as much experience training others as you do with the Force.

Yang: That doesn't matter, I'm sure you will get the hang of it. So, when you said 'Jedi Master' does that mean I have to refer to you as Master (L/N) or something?

(Y/N): Only when we train.

Yang In head: Oh, great, that's just PEACHY!

(Y/N): We will begin with tapping into the force. Sit down as I was, we will meditate.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Yang struggling to float in the air while meditating.

Pyrrha POV

It was late in the night and (Y/N) had still not shown up to the dorm, I was beginning to get worried, however, I kept reassuring myself that he was a capable fighter and could defend himself if he got into trouble. After a few hours of miscellaneous tasks, I could hear his and Yang's voice outside the dorm.

Yang: But why would I need to meditate to hone my skills?

(Y/N): Because if you do it right, it will make it easier to tap into the Force.

Pyrrha in head: The Force? Is that what that strange energy was? I still need to ask him about this.

(Y/N): Goodnight, Padawan.

Yang sarcastically: Good night, Master (L/N).

(Y/N) then entered our dorm to be met with me looking at him.

(Y/N): Oh... hey Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: We need to talk.

(Y/N) POV

I sighed, knowing she was going to ask me about the Force and/or why I was hanging out with Yang for so long in the night. I just accepted my fate and went along with her questions.

(Y/N): What do you want to know?

Pyrrha: You told me about those Jedi people from your homeworld, remember?

(Y/N): Yes...

Pyrrha: And how they had special powers?

(Y/N): Yes...