Argus Arrival!

(Y/N) POV

Sariel: Train's in the homestretch right now. Argus is only a few minutes away.

Nora: It's about time. This many people in these few cars isn't exactly comfortable.

(Y/N): Nobody said that it would be.

Sariel: Hey, guys, check it out!

Sariel pointed out the window of the car. As we looked out the window, we saw a massive, walled city slowly, but gradually, approaching. The four of them gazed in awe at the sight of it.

 (Y/N): Wow... There it is...

Sariel: It was fun, but I would very much like to get off of this damn train.

Nora: Same here.

Ren: It's very tightly packed here.

(Y/N): I guess this wasn't as long as I thought it would be.

Sariel: Almost there, bud.

(Y/N): You know, the more I see of Remnant, the more I fall in love with it.

Sariel: Yeah, just ignoring all of the Grimm, Terrorism, and the crazy immortal woman that wants to end the world.

(Y/N): Yeah, but this planet has it's redeeming qualities. The natural and manmade landmarks are all so beautiful. If it weren't for all of the dangerous aspects, this would be a total paradise.

Sariel: I don't know about that. Some parts of Remnant are less than ideal.

(Y/N): Heh, I'll believe it when I see it.

The four of us continued to have idle chat until we stopped at the train station. The platform looked noticeably different from the one in Mistral. The scenery was all unique. Argus was already proving that it was unique and had its own exclusive qualities. As we got our stuff and exited the train station, we saw the beauty inside the walls.

(Y/N): Wow... look at this.

Sariel: This is new.

Ren: I've never seen a city this big outside of the four capital cities.

Sariel: From what I've heard, Argus is the largest non-capital city in Remnant. It was a joint project between Mistral and Atlas. The city falls under Mistralan jurisdiction, but is defended by the Atlesian Military.

(Y/N): That's impressive. What do you say we take a look around. Find something to do while we wait for the others to get here?

Nora: I'm down for that! Let's go!

 As we walked about the city, occasionally stopping in a shop to check things out. We wanted to see as much as we could before the day ended. As the sun began to set, we realized that we had nowhere to stay for the night, and the others had yet to arrive.

(Y/N): Guys, where are we gonna stay? We don't know anybody here.

Sariel: I think I may know somebody who can help out.

Timeskip brought to you by (Y/N) jumping behind Roman and saying "Hello There"

We stood in front of a large house in a secluded corner of Argus. Something about it was weird, it was both breathtaking and foreboding at the same time, that's the best way I can describe it.

(Y/N): Are you sure this is it, because there's plenty more big houses in the... much less creepy... part... of Argus.

Sariel: Don't be a baby, Perp. I'm sure this is the place.