Dark Figures: Part 5

(Y/N) narration: Previously on Remnant's Jedi Order: Dark Figures

Vega: Did we get him?

Yang: No, Vega... he got away.

Volga: There is no Madam Coronet... I wanted you to come here.

Weiss: In that case, then we will be leaving.

Volga: Don't you want to know what your master has been hiding from you?

Qrow POV

I entered the bar. I was glad I was patrolling alone. Anyone who would have been with me would have probably turned me away. I sat down and ordered a drink.

Bartender: What will you take?

Qrow: Whiskey, please...

As I looked to the left, I saw a man on the other end of the bar. A man I recognized.

Qrow: Make it two.

Darth Saeris POV

I sat down at the bar, lost in my thoughts. I thought about everything that I had been through already, as I usually do. Suddenly, I heard the sound of a glass being set down on the bar. Someone had set a glass of whiskey down for me. I looked to see who it was, and it was Qrow Branwen. Someone I definitely did not expect to be offering me a drink.

Saeris: Everyone's coming after me, aren't they.

Qrow: Just a drink, kid.

He sat down next to me and began to drink from his glass.

Qrow: She's looking for you, you know...

Saeris: How would you know about that?

Qrow: I've been around the world and then some... I know some things... and so do you. What was stopping you from going back to Sapphire after you stopped working for Salem?

Saeris: The Jedi have no doubt told you of what I have become, Mr. Branwen.

Qrow: What stopped you from going back, even with your training?

Saeris: Are you dull? I couldn't! That is it!

I took a deep breath and drank the whiskey.

Saeris: My master... he saved me. I owe everything to him. If I stepped out of line, it would all be wasted. He showed me the powers of the Force, and I am forever grateful. I could not stray from the ways of the Sith, even if it meant my death. This is my way of exacting my vengeance on Salem. When that is done, I will see Sapphire again.

Qrow sighed before setting his glass down.

Qrow: She can't be killed, kid... you can't do it. Try to act on something else, engage in a new destiny.

Saeris: Killing Salem is the only destiny I have left!

I swiftly turned to him. My arm knocked over the glasses, causing them to shatter on the floor. The other people in the bar turned to look at us. I calmed down and stood up to leave.

Saeris: Thank you for the drink... I'll be going now.

I exited the bar, leaving Qrow to himself.

Ruby POV

We were both shocked at what he just said.

Weiss: No... there's no way...

Ruby: That can't be true... can it?

Volga: Lord Malice has enlightened me to this information. That is why I am doing this, this is why you Jedi must be stopped. You have already interfered too much. And now that you know this, I have no reason to keep you around.