The Battle for Haven (Part 4)

3rd. Person POV

The spotlight of one of the airships shone on a group of three White Fang soldiers.

Officer: Cease fire immediately!

The three soldiers tried to escape, but were blocked by a group of Faunus Militia members led by Ilia. Two of the three soldiers realised that they were surrounded and put down their weapons in surrender. The last of them raised his gun to fire, but was disarme an forcibly taken down by Ilia. Elsewhere in the courtyard, Blake and Adam faced each other.

Adam: I'm going to make you regret ever coming back!

Blake: More police are on their way, Adam. Huntsmen too.

Adam: Heheh, still too afraid to face me on your own.

Blake: I'm here for Haven... not you.

Adam smirked and ignited his lightsaber. Blake took a step back as she got into a Vaapad stance.

Adam: You are still afraid, and you should be. I've made powerful friends while you've been away.

Sun: Oh yeah? Where?

Adam then looked towards Sun.

Adam: Tell me, does Blake make all of her classmates fight for her?

Sun: Nah, it's a volunteer gig. I'm just saying, for someone who claims to have such great friends, there doesn't seem to be a lot of people here willing to fight for you.

(Y/N): Your forces are surrendering all around you. I'd say it's time you do the same. Adam, you know you cannot defeat two Jedi and a huntsman coming at you all at once.You may have a lightsaber, but you do not know how to use it.

Adam looked around and saw all of the soldiers surrendering in the courtyard. Then a spotlight turned on right above him.

Blake: You can try to make me regret coming here Adam... but honestly, I've got more important things to deal with.

Adam yelled out in frustration and took a swing at Blake. She jumped to the side to avoid it, (Y/N) then came in behind him and went in for the attack. The two of them clashed a few times, but (Y/N) then got out of the way, allowing Sun to strike Adam with his staff. Adam then deignited his lightsaber and went on the retreat. As he left the courtyard, (Y/N) was ready to keep up the chase.

(Y/N) POV

Blake: (Y/N) wait!

(Y/N): What do you mean wait? He's going to get away!

Blake deignited her lightsaber and walked towards me.

Blake: That's what he wants... to lure us out and pick us off. We need to protect the school and the people here. Besides, now he can see what it feels like to run away.

Blake looked up at me.

Blake: Thank you.

(Y/N): Any time, Blake.

We smiled at each other, but were caught off guard by the sound of fighting from the school. We looked over to see mine and Blake's teams fighting some really big guy.

Sun: I think there's a few people that need some Jedi support!

Sun began to walk off, but was stopped by Blake momentarily.

Blake: Be careful.

Sun: No promises.

She let Sun go and then looked back at me.