Memories

(Y/N) POV

I sat under the tree, lost in my thoughts and memories. Memories of the early days of training, memories of my time at Beacon, memories of my friends, my loved ones...

Flashback

Pyrrha and I walked into the dorm room.

(Y/N): Say, where are Ren and Nora? They should have been right behind us.

Pyrrha: Oh, I'm sure that Nora dragged Ren off to look at some weird thing that she found.

(Y/N): Yep, that sounds like Nora.

Pyrrha looked puzzled, as if she was struggling to decide on something.

(Y/N): Pyrrha? What's going on? You look troubled.

Pyrrha: Oh, it's nothing... I just... I want to thank you, (Y/N), for agreeing to train us. All of us are surely grateful.

(Y/N): I'm not so sure about Weiss.

Pyrrha giggled a little bit.

Pyrrha: Oh I'm sure she appreciates the lengths you've gone to.

We looked at each other for a few seconds.

(Y/N): Well, you're welcome. It is my duty to protect the peace. I believe that defeating the darkness that lies here will do that on Remnant.

Pyrrha: I believe that too. If you need help facing anything, just know that I won't let you do this alone! I will be there to fight by your side every step of the way.

I something pulling me towards Pyrrha. It wasn't the force, it was as if my body was on autopilot. I could see that it was happening to Pyrrha, but it seemed like she was content with it.Our faces slowly got closer to each other, we closed our eyes... when we heard a knock on the door that knocked us out of our trance.

Nora: Hey, can you let us in? We forgot our keys... again...

Pyrrha and I were both blushing messes. I tried to regain my composure and opened the door.

(Y/N): Can't you just put your keys in your pocket or something?

Nora: Well it's too late for that now, you already let us in.

Ren: He means for future reference.

Nora: Who are you to tell me how to live my life?

I looked back to Pyrrha, who was trying her best to hide her blush. It didn't work and Nora took notice.

Nora: Pyrrha, your face is as red as your hair, what happened?

Pyrrha: Oh- i- it was nothing. J- just not feeling well.

Nora: I don't buy it, did you see (Y/N) naked or something.

Pyrrha: What? No no no no! Nothing like that! I- I- umm...

Pyrrha then seemed deep in thought. She was obviously thinking about something... and I had a hunch on what it was.

(Y/N): Remnant to Pyrrha! Can you stop imagining it and get back to reality?

Pyrrha: I WASN'T! Why would you say something like that?

Her face somehow got even more red.

Flashback end

I chuckled to myself at this memory... then I began to feel sadder. Pyrrha really was gone... she isn't going to come back... I began to feel tears stream down my face. I whispered her name in a vain attempt to feel whole again. Just then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn to see Blake sitting next to me.