RiseDonnie x GNReader: Tough cookie

Request: helloooooo author! i've got a request if you don't mind! ^w^

it's a Platonic!GN!reader x Donnie where the reader has a GREAT relationship with all the turtles (like especially Leo, they're best friends) **except** Donnie. like, i wouldn't necessarily call the reader a bully but they like to mess around and make fun of Don alot, but the reason why they tend to pick on Donnie is because they're actually really jealous of him and how smart he is and secretly wanna be good friends with him but since he's kinda a tough cookie to crack they've just given up on the friends thing and only make fun of him.

A/N: Hellooooooo reader, I hope you like this oneshot. I did change some things but it's barely noticeable once you read it. I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking through the archway of the lair's entrance, your finger's grip on the pizza boxes in your hands tightened. Large arms wrapped around your waist, holstering you into the air, clutching the pizza boxes to your chest out of fear "(Y/N) you're here!" Raph chuckled, continuing to handle you in his arms. Rolling your eyes, you let a small smile slip from your face "Of course I came, dummy."

Gently placing you back onto the ground, you were immediately tackled into another hug, a small 'oof' sound escaping your lips. Catching the flash of an orange bandana your grin widened "Alright Mikey, alright." you laughed, holding the pizza boxes above your head while his face pressed against your stomach. The weight of the pizza boxes in your hands suddenly disappeared, looking up you examined your hands for the doughy treat. Looking back down you saw Leo holding a devilish smirk, said pizza boxes in his hand "You certainly know how to treat a turtle (Y/N)." he joked.

Pushing Mikey away from you, you sent Leo a lazy shrug "It's not like you guys eat anything else." Observing the lair from where you stood, you noticed the lack of the purple genius and as such missed his constant complains. Balancing on the balls of your feet, your eyes avoided the three brothers "Sooo," you began "where's that annoying brother of yours?"

"You mean Mikey?" Leo commented, Mikey whimpered out a small "Hey!" in response. Shaking your head 'no' you proceeded "Nah the dork, you know, Mr Roboto." That's the nickname you had branded Donnie with, his nerves would run ragged whenever you called him it. Raph shrugged his shoulders, use to your constant teasing of their soft-shell brother, "He's in his lab, I wouldn't bother him If I were you." he added.

Shaking your head with a chuckle, you kicked your feet taking confident steps towards his lab, "You would say that!" you snickered, calling to them from over your shoulder. Waltzing up to the large metal doors blocking you from seeing his lab, you released a sigh, your mind thinking back to all the amazing things you had seen in this lab alone. Of course, you'd never tell Donatello that you secretly admired his work, you'd never tell him that you were jealous of his brilliance. Why would you? You weren't an idiot, anyone with eyes could see that the turtle had a massive ego you weren't about to add to it.

Knocking obnoxiously onto the cold metal, you waited patiently outside the doors, your mind working on ways to tease the poor scientist. Knocking again resulted in large bangs and clangs eliciting from the other side, harsh whispers of words you couldn't repeat in front of Mikey becoming ever-present. A shit-eating grin was the first thing Donnie saw when he opened the lab doors "Oh, it's you." he breathed out, a frown making its way onto his lips. Eyeing him carefully, you playful nudged his shoulder with your arm "It's like you're not happy to see me, Mr Roboto." you mused.

Groaning, Donnie turned his back to you and sloppily walked to his desk "Why don't you make this easier for the both of us and leave." he deadpanned. Trailing behind the turtle, your gaze flickered around his lab taking in all the different battle shells he had hanging on his wall. Directing your attention to his desk, you saw countless blueprints idly lying there for your pursuing "Oh c'mon Mr Roboto, you know me, never one to give up so easily."