RiseLeo X FReader: Just Trying To Relax

The week had been stressful, to say the least, you knew living in New York would cost you an arm and a leg if you wanted to carry on living in your small apartment you'd have to work a lot more shifts at Albearto's Pizza. But after the seventh birthday party this week you were exhausted and wanted nothing more than to lie on your couch with something alcoholic and watch mindless reality shows.

It was Friday night, you'd just wrapped up the last party for some kid named Issac. You'd made it through the birthday song and the cutting of the crudely decorated birthday cake, with some final birthday wishes you pushed the guests outside with a lively smile and slammed the doors in their faces. Your smile quickly turned into a frown as you heaved a sigh and got ready to clean the place up of cheese stains and streamers. After an hour you'd finally finished cleaning the place kids are so damn messy you thought as you pulled the icing stained rubber gloves off of your hands.

Walking to the door, hoisting your backpack straps tighter to your chest you waved to your boss and left. Picking out your phone from your pocket you gasped at the notifications that littered your lock screen, most were from your favourite blue-clad turtle.

Hey (Y/N), how's work?

Are you still at work?

(Y/N)?

You there?

You're probably still at work.

Yeah, you're definitely still at work.

You done yet?

(Y/N)?

Message me when you leave, or call me.

Actually, just call me.

You chuckled at the messages scrolling through them until you saw one from Don '(Y/N) for the love of all things holy, please answer Leo he's going insane if he continues I'm definitely going to use violence.' You decided for obvious reasons to call Leo.

"Hey (Y/N)! Did you get all my messages?"

"Hey Leo, and yes I got all of them. Didn't know you'd miss me that much." You teased. He laughed nervously "Ha yeah of course, so erm what you doing now?" You pondered for a minute a bright smile making it's way onto your face "Well once I get home, Pj's are going on, alcohol will be consumed among other things and some crappy reality t.v programme is calling my name." Leo hummed with amusement and started bragging about some bad guy they stopped earlier in the day, you gave small bits of sarcastic comments here and there making both you and the red-stripped turtle laugh.

Before you knew it you stood in front of your apartment door, jiggling the keys into the lock and pushing it open with your shoulder. Flicking the lights on you placed your backpack on the floor against the couch and closed the curtains in your dense living room. "Okay Leo I gotta go now, I just got home."

"Aww can't we talk for a little bit longer." He begged, you giggled and told him you just need some time to yourself to relax and you'd happily call him in the morning. With a solemn 'see you later' you ended the call and headed off to your bedroom to get changed into something more comfortable that didn't smell like sweat and meat. You emerged from your bedroom clad in only a big shirt that said 'I love NYC' and some old underwear; tonight was your night to relax.

You grasped a bottle of something from your fridge not paying attention to whatever it was as you fell onto the couch with a groan. Flipping through t.v stations until you found some mindless show to get absorbed into, you took swigs of this mysterious bottle and sighed peacefully. Hours had passed by this point and boy were you glad April was taking over your shift tomorrow, you had made it through not one but two bottles of this ever-so-good tasting liquid. The alcohol had definitely done the job of getting you tipsy right, you couldn't even remember why you were so stressed to begin with.

You pranced around your small living room, holding the empty bottle to your lips singing away to ABBA. Your hands raised in the air as you shook your hips forwards and backwards to the rhythm of the music, a pretentious grin erupting on your face. "You can dance, you can jive" you sang pointing your fingers towards your chest "Having the time of your life" you spun around the room around you blurring into one colour. "Ooh see that girl, watch that scene dig in the dancing queen," your body roared with excitement as you carried on moving around the room in your drunken state, who cares if the neighbours heard you this was your night.

As the song faded out your phone lit up indicating you had received a message. Your eyelashes fluttered at the name appearing on your phone 'Neon Leon', you picked up the phone, nearly falling on the couch in the process, you tried to read the message but your drunken vision was failing you something about 'fun night?'

screw this you thought as you dialled up his number, it rang for a few seconds before he picked up just as the next song came bounding on. "Er hey (Y/N), how's your night going?" Oh you loved his voice, well you loved everything about him but he didn't know that, at least not yet. "OOhh Leo, dude I am having the best of times. I found these bottles of..." You trailed off as you pulled the bottle closer to your face trying to examine the name "something in French, I don't know what it is but it tastes amazing!" You beamed. Leo chuckled "How much have you drank?" He asked slightly worried for your health at this point, you hummed a response from what Leo could tell you mumbled two numbers together.

"OHHH I love this song!" you yelled as Crocodile Rock came on by Elton John. Your body started up on its own, limbs were flying around unchoreographed it was enough to make a professional dancer cry. You mumbled along with the lyrics while Leo listened on the other side of the phone a small smile on his face. He tried to get your attention but he guessed you were too occupied with the song to notice, so he waited patiently until you were done enjoying the sound of your voice.

The song started to settle down, all Leo could hear was your heavy breathing as you panted so closely to his ear; he was glad you couldn't see that he was blushing heavily. "Hey, Leo" you purred unsure if he was still on the call, a meek voice responded "Yeah", your eyes fluttered shut as you sprawled yourself out onto the couch "Did y'know you were always my favourite 'urtle" you slurred. He gasped "Wait really, that's so cool I'm totally honou- wait a minute, are you only saying this cause your drunk?"

"Whaaattt, noooo," you laughed "Of course not, I'm being so generally like totally 'onest with you bro." Leo rolled his eyes but thanked you nonetheless. The line went quiet for a few minutes, your voice shattering the silence "Hey, Leo" you spoke again, he hummed, "Did y'know that I have a-" you words started to blend together as your eyes slowly started to fall shut "I-I have 'a masssive crussh on-" Leo was holding his breath while he waited for you to finish, who did you have a crush on? Was it him? Was it one of his brothers? Oh, he really hoped it wasn't any of his brothers. Leon noticed that the line had gone quiet again, he listened carefully but all he could hear was your even breaths asleep he imagined.

He waited a few more minutes just listening to you sleeping, he knew it was weird and creepy but he couldn't help it. He finally decided he should let you be and come check up on you in the morning, he released a sigh whispering in the phone "Goodnight (Y/N)."

End of part 1/ out of 2.