RiseLeo x GNReader: Winner

Request: Heyyy I loveee your rise fics!!! I was wondering if you're still doing requests, and if you are can you do number 38 with Leo please❤️❤️❤️❤️

38: "You're jealous, aren't you?" "I'm not jealous."

A/N: Howdy, I'm sorry this took so long to get to but I had a lot of requests I had to fill out. Speaking of requests, I'm going to be taking a little break from them, feel free to send them in I just might not get to them for a bit or take a pause between some. I'll still be posting oneshots and HC's every so often. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes blinked open rapidly upon hearing the familiar ding of your trusty phone beside your bed, groaning awake fully now you leant over grasping the device in your hand. Forcing your eyes to focus on the illuminating screen, you briefly read that your friends were hosting a 'lair games', whatever that was.

Yawning the sleep away, you swayed your feet from under the covers and into the harsh cold of the living world. Getting ready in a dash, you left your apartment and began the trek to the sewers. It was still cold in New York even if it was January, rubbing your hands together at a furious rate to generate warmth, you were actually happy to be able to slip underground for a while.

Donnie always made sure the lair was kept at an optimal temperature, especially since the turtles themselves were cold-blooded. The first thing you saw as you tripped into the lair was a rickety stage between the skate ramp, sighing, you made your way over to April noticing the way she held a camera in her hands and bounced on her feet.

"Do I even want to know what all this is?" you mumbled to her, rubbing the sleep from your eyes. Going to sleep at 2am was definitely a massive mistake on your part, but then again, you weren't expecting to be here this early. Fiddling your fingers around your pocket to grab your phone you checked the time, a groan rumbled through your lips, eyes glaring as the clock digit changed slowly 9:15 am.

April held the camera up on a tripod, her hand itching to reposition it every so often. Smiling at her handy work then to you, she began to laugh a little "Every year the boys have this annual Lair Games, they all compete in events and whoever wins gets a prise offered by the previous year's winner. It's a pretty big deal."

"Right..." you dragged out, but your mood lightened up when you saw three out of the four turtles approach you. Mikey waved excitedly at you "Hey (Y/N), I can't believe you get so see the lair games!"

"Your first one too!" Raph joined his younger brother, his eyes radiating sunshine. Smiling at the brothers, your eyes trace over all the decorations strung across the lair "You guys really go all out for it, huh?" Leo wrapped his arm around your shoulders dragging you in closer to his plastron, a blush spread across your cheeks it's too damn early for this you thought.

"Of course, who do you take us for (Y/N)? And this year I will reclaim my crown that was rightfully stolen from me." he bragged, his hand on your shoulder tightening slightly. A loud scoff from behind you all caused you to turn your attention to the shabby stage, there stood Donnie with his hands on his hips "Oh please Leo, would you just accept that I won the last lair games and are, therefore as a result, better than you." he smirked.

You could feel Leo's chest rumble next to your side, your face flushing again as the sound travelled through you too. Leo finally had let go of your shoulders so he could stalk up to Donnie, who held the high ground on the stage. With his hands behind his back, which you remember he once told you meant 'business', you quirked a brow at the two brothers.

"You only won because I let you D, don't you remember your prise? How much sleep have you gotten in that room, little bro?" Leo taunted. Splinter cut the soon coming argument short when he announced the lair games annual ceremony had begun, "As per the lair game rules, the winner from the previous games will give the opening speech. Purple, you're up!"