HC 1: 'Freak'

Request: 

Don't mind me, just going through a binge of your blog.

But i do have a question/request? I suppose?

I haven't been in this fandom long but i love it. Seeing all these one shots and hc of the boys will never stop giving me serotonin.

That being said there's always a little voice in the back of my head that says "these aren't for your kind, they're for every other race but yours." Most days i can fight it, but these last few weeks? I've come to hate being African American.

Sorry for the babbling, but how would the guys handle an s/o who hates their own skin color and calls themselves a freak because of it?

First off, thank you for the support. Secondly, I'm so sorry you feel like that, I try to make my oneshots inclusive but will definitely strive harder so you and anyone else don't feel like this. And there is absolutely nothing 'wrong' with you, you are perfect just the way you are.

Headcanon:

The guys would all agree you are being absolutely crazy, I mean c'mon in their eyes you are the definition of perfection. I also feel like they'd be able to relate since ya know their mutants living under New York City.

Raph: ❤️

🔴 He won't rest until he finds out why you're upset.

🔴 He won't be too bossy incase it's something you're not ready to talk about yet.

🔴 When you do tell him what's bumming you out, this turtle will be on 100% protective mode.

🔴 If he finds the people that are making you feeling bad about yourself, well lets just say their gonna get to hear his batman voice.

🔴 Will carry you around all day like the king or queen you are.Will not take 'no' as an answer.

🔴 Although Raph may not be as good at the whole "Psychology" thing like Mikey, he'll listen to you and offer his thoughts.

🔴 His thoughts usually being "Are you insane? You're beautiful!"

🔴 "I love you just the way you are, you should never feel like that."

🔴 The moment he hears you call yourself a freak, oop you've only gone and done it now.

🔴 Will literally go make a list of all the things he likes about you and will read it out to you, no matter how embarrassed you get.

🔴 He could fill a whole notebook by the end of the day.

Leo: 💙

🔵 He would be able to sympathise with you, after all, he hates the red-stripes that scar his face.

🔵 He'd offer to talk about it with you, comfort you with hugs and just tons on affection.

🔵 He'd tell you cheesy pick-up lines and jokes that would send your cheeks red.

🔵 Much to contrary belief, the guy can listen.

🔵 Leo is such a good-listener, whatever you want to say to him you can because he loves the sound of your voice, and just you in general.

🔵 He'll tell you how much he adores you, starting with your looks but then delving deeper into your personality and the things that make you, you.

🔵 If he ever hears you call yourself a "freak" he'll go insane.

🔵 He doesn't understand how you could call yourself something you are most certainly not.

🔵 Will beg you to stay the night just so he can cuddle up to you and run his fingers through your hair.

🔵 Will definetly whisper sweet nothings and compliments while you fall asleep.

Donnie: 💜

🟣 Similar to Leo, Donnie is too a good-listener.

🟣 He'll take you to his lab so you can talk in private.

🟣 He'll nod his head to show you that he's listening and often add stuff along the lines of "You're beautiful", "Don't say that about yourself" or "You're the most gorgeous person I've ever met".

🟣 He'll encourage you to relax around his lab, go there whenever you feel the need to rant or cry.

🟣 Hugs.

🟣 Donnie isn't a very touchy-huggy person, but when it comes to you he will happily sit with you in his arms all day.

🟣 When you tell him all your thoughts about your appearance, he'll shut you up with his arms wrapping around your waist.

🟣 You'll just sit cuddled in his lap in his lab, quiet music playing from the speakers.

🟣 And If you don't tell him to shut up he'll tell you the scientific reasoning for the reason humans have different skin colours.

🟣 He'll stop if you tell him to, but science helps the poor boy when he's stressed.

Mikey: 🧡

🟠 Physically cannot understand where you're coming from, he just doesn't see it.

🟠 "But you're so pretty, I don't get why you think you're a freak?"

🟠 Definitely expect some of his personas to come out.

🟠 Doctor feelings, Doctor positive and Doctor delicate touch will all be giving you some up-lifting words of advice and encouragement.

🟠 Will offer some distractions when you feel down.

🟠 He'll allow you to beat him at any video game you choose, and if you're not into video games?

🟠 Movie night and food are on him.

🟠 Literally.

🟠 He was trying to bake a pizza and got a little too excited with the flour.

🟠 Mikey, unlike his brothers, is the best at picking up on someone else's feelings.

🟠 So equally, he is just as amazing at changing someone's emotions too.

🟠 Cuddles and snuggles are 100% happening.

🟠 Although it's always a struggle when you both try to get into his hamock at the same time.

🟠 Will constantly praise you throughout the day and night until he sees you smile.