HC 11: Dead weight

Request: I love these headcanons. Would you please do a headcanon where each of the turtles are comforting their s/o after they have to cut off somebody who was significant in their life, and she's feeling sad/furious/betrayed? Female gender, please. Thank you.

Raph: ❤️

🔴 Sees that you've been down in the dumps recently and wants to help you out big time.

🔴 Besides, it's not like you wouldn't have done the same for him.

🔴 So is you're sat in the projector room, he'll come up behind you with his arms held out wide and cover you in a blanket.

🔴 His arms wrap around your waist, as his beak snuggles into the crook of your neck.

🔴 He'll sit behind you and pull you into his lap so he can further embrace you.

🔴 "Do you want to talk about it?"

🔴 "She was my best friend, Raph."

🔴 "I know baby, but hey! You still got me!"

🔴 You smile at that.

🔴 For the rest of the day, and evening, you're cuddled into Raph's chest.

🔴 You both are enjoying a Lou Jitsu movie marathon while eating all the snacks you could find.

Leo: 💙

🔵Leo, after finding out who hurt you, wants to immediately go out and find this person.

🔵 Give them a good talkin' to, of course, he wouldn't just be talking.

🔵 He knows how you feel in a way, definitely not to your own extent, but he's been betrayed by Donnie more times than he can count.

🔵 He wants to make you feel all warm and gooey inside like you make him feel more oftentimes not.

🔵 At night he takes you to a park where you can somewhat see the stars.

🔵 You're sat on plush blankets and sharing a box of pizza you know he begged Hueso to make.

🔵 You don't have to say anything, he'll happily just sit there with you in his arms until you feel better.

Donnie: 💜

🟣 Logically, you made a good decision in getting rid of that person.

🟣 He mentally applauds you for that, although you didn't have to be a genius to tell that your friend wasn't good for you.

🟣 But Donnie bites his tongue and doesn't say anything to you about it.

🟣 He knows you're sad, possibly feeling lonely and he can't help but want to make you feel better.

🟣 At first, he went about creating you something.

🟣 But when he couldn't think of the right thing that said 'hey sorry your friend turned out to be a bitch'he gave up.

🟣 He instead resorted to something he wasn't known for: feelings.

🟣 He set up a couple of pillows in his lab and insisted you laid down and talked to him about it.

🟣 After some reluctance, you finally opened up and poured out all your feelings.

🟣 After you got it all out you felt a lot better, Donnie stood over you with a game controller in each hand.

🟣 "Want to make it better by killing some random NPCs?"

🟣 "Hell Yeah!"

Mikey: 🧡

🟠 This boy knows all about emotions.

🟠 So when he sees you crying your eyes out in the kitchen holding a slice of pizza, Doctor feelings is out and about.

🟠 "(Y/N) what's wrong?"

🟠 "He used to like pizza!" you cried out, said pizza slowly slipping out of your grasp and landing on the floor.

🟠 Mikey would instruct you to his room while he thought of a plan.

🟠 Of course! He should have known you've been feeling down since you cut your cousin off.

🟠 How could he be so blind! So stupid!

🟠 The only way he can think of making you better is to make you laugh.

🟠 This boy tries everything from beatboxing to sock puppet shows.

🟠 You're slightly worried about where he got the socks from.

🟠 Although none of it made you laugh, it did bring a smile to your face seeing how hard he worked.

🟠 In the end, you begged that he should cuddle you, something he happily obliged to, and that's where you fell asleep.

🟠 In his arms, his foot dangling over the edge of his hammock gently rocking you both as you slept.