HC 5: Leo's cheerleader

Request: Can I please get some headcanons of rottmnt Leo having a cheerleader s/o?Like they do cheers for him if he's having a bad day or show him their routine. Maybe a little bit of making out

Leo:

Begs Splinter so hard to let him visit one of the team's games so he can see you.He wants to be able to support his s/o.Helps Mikey make supportive banners that they can wave at the event.Drags the whole family along to cheer you on.While he's watching you dance, his mind is running through the routine you countlessly practised with him in his room.Smiles when he sees you conquer that one step you could never do.Is the loudest person clapping when you get off of the pitch(?)Ditches the fam to go find you.Waits awkwardly outside of the locker room for you.When he feels a hand on his arm he admittedly screams.When he hears your laughter and sees your shaking form he smirks."Oh ha ha, very funny. You're meant to cheer people not scare them."Shuts up when you effortlessly drag him into the locker room.You've never seen his eyes so wide.Is looking down at the floor as to not embarrass himself.Doesn't know that no one is in there but you two.His head whips up to you when he feels the harsh metal of the lockers hit his shell.His mind can't comprehend that you're pushed up against him, your lips tugging on his own.His hands begin to wander while he makes out with you.Holy shell, I'm making out with a cheerleader!When he arrives back to the family, they all give him a suspicious look.Has a dopey smile on his face and his eyelids are droopy.On days when Leo isn't feeling like himself, he can always count on you to cheer him up.You'll be standing in front of him in the projector room, Mikey's boombox behind you blasting out some 80's music.You begin to do a little cheer making sure to spell out 'Leo'.Will act like a proud mum at their kids dance recital. His mood is 100% improved.Will ask you to teach him a move or two.Definitely expect some jokes.His favourite so far being: "Why don't you show me how flexible you can be?"