2003Mikey x FReader: Turtle Titan to the rescue!

Request: Hi! Love your writing ✍️💖 it's very fluffy and cute 🥰

Anyway I've been on an '03 kick, and. Omg. I always forget how much I love 03 Mickey and then I see him and I'm just 🥺💖 (the Xmas episode though???) I'd appreciate some love for my boi, like. Maybe reader meets him as turtle titan and she puts two and two together (cause rlly, 4 infamous turtles in nyc...and one turtle themed super hero? Hmm) but doesn't say anything. Maybe it's Peter Parker-MJ scenario?? Idk I just want to see Mikey get kissed okay thank you 🙏🏿 if the Turtle Titan thing doesn't vibe just ignore lmao.

A/N: Okay so far warning, I haven't really watched past season 3 of the 2003 series, I have been working my way through it though. So some characters might not sound or act like how they should from the show and I might end up getting some stuff wrong, so sorry in advance. This story will flip between 1st and 3rd person narrative. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Calling all units we have a 10-30 in progress at a bank in Harlem, all units report to the scene for further back-up."

"Copy that, we're on our way."

Ah New York, the city that never sleeps; always bustling with life. Every time I put my feet up there seems to be another clown getting his grubby hands on something. Lucky for them, Turtle Titan is here to put a stop to their crimes!

It's been almost a full year since I've dawned the green spandex, kinda hard to put on when you have a shell like me, they don't tell you stuff like that in the manual. My brothers think it's stupid that I dress up, especially when I'm already a mutant ninja turtle, but it's not so much the costume than what it stands for. These people want to feel safe in their communities and if that means I have to dress up then what the heck!

So far only my brothers know who the Turtle Titan is, only because of a chance encounter with them when I snuck back into the lair.

- 5 months ago -

"Ha, that guy didn't see what was coming to him. And Raph says I'm not good at stealth." Mikey laughed, walking up to the entrance of the lair. The sewers were quiet, save for the few drops of water here and there, but otherwise, it seemed his family had gone to sleep for the night.

Mikey poked his head into the common area, surveying the scene; absolutely empty. Perfect. He crept past the t.vs, startled when the screens lit up one by one showcasing the news coverage of the so-called Turtle Titan. Mikey's face dropped, did he do that? Leo emerged from the shadows with the t.v remote in his hand, "Seems you've been rather busy, hm?" he probed, brow raised in question.

Mikey let out a low chuckle, a tingling sensation running up his spine, "Ha Leo, what are- what are you doing up so late?"

"I could ask the same to you, where have you been Michelangelo?" he continued to interrogate him, his voice stern but his face full of worry. Mikey stuttered for a thought, should he tell his older brother the truth? It's not like he could lie to Leo, I mean, c'mon it's Leo!

"Okay, truth is...I'm a superhero," he admitted through a sigh, his head dropping down, shoulders slumped. He missed the way Leo teased him with a smile, the thought that his brother was so devoted to helping people that he would wear such ridiculous clothing brought a proud warmth in Leo's stomach. "So you're this Turtle Tot?" he bemused, Mikey flinched up at him, "It's Turtle Titan, actually." he corrected with a pout.

- End of flashback -

Yeah, it wasn't long after Leo found out that the others did too. Raph made fun of me, told me the outfit looked dumb and no one would ever thank me, but I don't do it to be thanked, I do it to protect the citizens, man! Donnie gave me a costume upgrade, made me an actual suit instead of just a red cape. I kinda like it, makes me feel more like a classic superhero like Batman or Captain America.