Big Announcement

It is today of all days, a day after Shrek's birthday, that I announce what I've been working on.

Drumroll please.........................................

Okay enough with the cringe, today I announce the new book: Apocalyptic Love!

This book is mainly a 2012Leo x GNReader, set outside of events in the show. I'll put the summary down below:

This book follows a young, charismatic, reader.

Gone are the days where New York was the city of dreams, now all that lies is a city living in it's own broken shadow. The Foot rule the streets, chaos and riots are a frequent thing now days, whoever dares stop them?

This book is set within the 2012 universe but will not focus on any events from that show. This book takes elements from the IDW Comic: The Last Ronin, but nothing else. This book will delve into darker topics like abuse, violence and death.

Even when all is bleak in an apocalypse, love still finds a way.

------

So yep, I'm starting a new book! So because of this many requests will be a little delayed as I'm busy writing the next chapter. I'm not sure how many chapters it will be but I aim for it to be my longest book to date. So here's to hoping!

I'd love for you all to read the first chapter, I will warn you it's quite lengthy, it doesn't go into too much angst and edgy stuff it mainly follows a storyline from a typical end of season episode from the 2012. But be warned, the book may have events that coincide with the show, however, it will definetly be its own thing.

You can currently find the book under the published section of my profile, thanks for sticking around with me and I hope you enjoy what's to come!

-Milky :3