2012Leo x MReader: Not traditional

Request: Hey I have a request! (If you feel like it's too much you don't have to read any further :))

Can I get a 2012 Leo x male reader, where the reader is giving Leo a whole sexuality crisis so Leo asks April if it's weird for a guy to like another guy and April reassures him that it's perfectly normal, and later that week Leo accidentally slips that he likes (y/n) and in a flash the have this little moment of understanding that they both like each other and want to be more than friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shouldn't be thinking about (Y/N) in that way, he's just a friend, he will never be anything more than a friend. I just need to distract myself from him, maybe go into the kitchen and cook? Who am I kidding, I can't even use the toaster. Okay, so I'll meditate, but then I'll be alone with my thoughts which are all currently centred around a certain friend of mine. I could spar against Raph? Or watch Space Heroes? Or-

"Leo?" you called, waving your hand in front of his face. He seemed far gone like his mind wasn't even on this planet anymore. Leo jumped back in his seat, eyes blinking fast as he took in his surroundings; it's just the common room he breathed. You gave him a once over, bring a slight tint of pink to his otherwise green cheeks, "Are you okay, dude?" you questioned with a cock of your brow. Leo felt flustered yet you'd hardly done anything, just asking about his health like any normal concerned friend would.

"Y-yeah," he stuttered out, turning his gaze back to the t.v in a hurry. You continued to stare at him, trying to work out why he was suddenly acting so strange. You poked him in the shoulder with a worried smile, "You sure you're okay?" even though your tone was light Leo could still sense the weight of worry in your voice. He smiled at you, feeling his breathing calm down just a small fraction, pulling your hand away from his shoulder and keeping it in his palm, "I promise I'm okay." He soon felt the warmth radiate from your hand, his cheeks illuminated a brighter shade of pink as he dropped your hand from his.

"I-I think I'm, er, going to get some air." he fumbled out, quickly standing from the couch and walking towards the lairs exit. You leaned over the back of the couch watching as he awkwardly walked up the steps, "You do realise it's still light out, right? It's only just gone six?" Leo chuckled nervously, too occupied with looking at your face to realise he's going to bump into the ticket barrier. Without fail, a distracted Leo flipped over the harsh metal pole and landed on his face with an 'oof'.

"Leo!"

You leapt over the back of the couch and ran up to him, Donnie and Raph leaving the dojo at the sound of the commotion. The two brothers stared at Leo with a straight face, but that soon changed, the tiniest grins peaked out on their face shortly becoming full-blown grins. Donnie held his stomach as he cackled, pointing a finger at his fallen brother, Raph was on the floor laughing, kicking his legs as he howled. You helped Leo up sending a glare to his brothers, "Guys, what's wrong with you?" you huffed. They stopped laughing for a brief moment, taking in the concern and anger on your face. Their eyes slowly travelled to their brother who wasn't amused in the slightest, holding a salty frown; that's when they broke again.

"Some brothers," you muttered, you felt Leo's body move away from you. Looking back you saw him dip into the tunnels, you would have gone after him but he probably needed time. Meanwhile, you could teach his brothers some manners, rolling up the cuffs of your sleeves you announced yourself then launched at an already down Raph. "Time to teach you guys a lesson!" you yelled, tugging on Donnie's strap to bring him into the fight.

Leo had wandered along the sewer tunnels, knowing it was too bright out to mope around the city. But he couldn't return to the lair so soon, having only been absent for around thirty minutes. Deciding that he still needed to talk to someone about his anxieties that were eating him up, he went to the only person he could think of that was just as trustworthy as Splinter; maybe even being able to give more advice on the subject than his rat father.