HC 20: Periods

Request: Hey can I request the guys taking care of a female s/o on her monthly cycle?

A/N: I didn't really know which version of the turtles you wanted, so since I've been watching the 2003 show recently I decided to do that version of the turtles. Sorry if you wanted a different one, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it's pretty obvious that the guys aren't that knowledgeable when it comes to human anatomy, they know their basic stuff but nothing too overly in-depth. So when you show up in the lair one day in a foul mood and an even grumpier frown on your face, they know something isn't right.

Leo: 💙

🔵 At first, Leo thought you were angry at something that happened topside, but after seeing you curling up on the couch, he knew it had to be more.

🔵 He'd gently sit beside your legs, rubbing his hand along your arm as he whispered to you:

🔵 "Hey, are you okay? Do you wanna talk about it?"

🔵 Your face would contort again as another cramp hit you.

🔵 That would make Leo frown.

🔵 He'd constantly insist you go visit Donnie, have him give you a brief check-up.

🔵 He'd keep pestering you throughout a single hour to tell him what's up, usually, he could take a hint and would stop, but this time it really seemed whatever it was that was bothering you was rather painful.

🔵 "Leo, I'm on my period!" you yelled at him after the 16th "Maybe you should see Don."

🔵 It would take him a few minutes for the words to set in, racking through any mentions of the word.

🔵 He seemed to remember April saying that once or twice, he'd ask Donnie about it later.

🔵 "What can I do to help?"

🔵 You'd finally look at him, untucking your vice grip around your stomach and giving him a small smile.

🔵 "I could really do with a hot water bottle,"

🔵 "You got it."

🔵 "And some chocolate, oh and a blanket!!"

🔵 "Anything else, your majesty?"

🔵 "Cuddles?"

Raph: ❤️

🔴 He didn't like your mood, not one bit.

🔴 He was meant to be the hothead, not you!

🔴 There would be a lot of snide comments at first, but the moment you snapped at him, he stopped.

🔴 He could have sworn the vein on your head would burst if you got any redder.

🔴 He'd storm off to his room for a while, taking his anger out on his pillow.

🔴 When he's cooled down and ready to socialise again, he leaves and finds you laying on the couch whimpering in pain.

🔴 "What's up with ya now?"

🔴 "Period." you spit at him.

🔴 "What the shell's a period?"

🔴 "Women get them every month, lotta blood, lotta pain."

🔴 "Oh."

🔴 He had no clue you were going through your...period.

🔴 Can't be that bad though, right?

🔴 "What'ya say to a bit of sparring, take ya mind off it."

🔴 "I can't get up, Raph, so why would I want to spar?"

🔴 "Well then what do ya want?"

🔴 "Cuddles?"

🔴 "Aw no, I ain't cuddling. Raph doesn't do cuddles."

🔴 Five minutes later and you're both asleep on the couch, his arms wrapped around your waist, your arms around his neck.

🔴 You were starting to feel better already.

Donnie: 💜

🟣 Donnie was probably the only turtle who had a bit of knowledge when it came to periods.

🟣 He'd learnt a lot online and from books but also from April.

🟣 So when you came to his lab with a weak moan and groan, he knew what was up.

🟣 "Hey, do you wanna sit down? I got pillows this time."

🟣 He'd make sure you were super comfortable and warm before continuing with his invention.

🟣 "Donnie do you have those pills?"

🟣 "Oh, the period thingy I made, yeah, let me go find them."

🟣 You see, when Donnie witnessed you on a period he felt insanely bad.

🟣 A thing only women can experience? All the pain and bleeding they went through each month? It was insane.

🟣 So, Donnie made you and April these batch of pills to help soothe the pain, they didn't stop it but they were a lot better than other stuff out there.

🟣 "There ya go," he mused handing you some water along with the pack.

🟣 The only downside to the pills was that they made you sleepy, so after 20 minutes of watching Donnie work, you were out like a light.

🟣 He'd stop his tinkering when he'd hear your light snores.

🟣 He'd come over and adjust the blanket so it was wrapped around you, he'd carry you to his room so you wouldn't be disturbed.

🟣 He'd sit and watch you sleep for a few minutes before leaving to finish his machine.

🟣 A silent promise that you could hang out when you woke up and were feeling better.

Mikey: 🧡

🟠 Wouldn't have a single clue what was wrong with you, but he would know how to make you feel better.

🟠 Wanna play a video game with him? He's up for it!

🟠 Bake a cake? Awesome!

🟠 Watch him spar Raph? Can do!

🟠 He just wants to take your mind off of whatever was making you feel down.

🟠 He knows that sometimes your moods change quite quickly, so he's learned to adapt to it quite well.

🟠 If you're feeling excitable one minute then moody then next, he's got you covered.

🟠 Mikey always wants cuddles, especially from you.

🟠 So when you're pouting for cuddles in the kitchen, who is Mikey if he denied you that right?

🟠 He'll get looks from his brothers when he's performing a one-turtle play in front of you.

🟠 But he doesn't care how dumb he looks while juggling some pizza on top of a bouncy ball.

🟠 If it makes you laugh, he'd do it for over a hundred years.

🟠 "Ya feeling better yet?"

🟠 "A little,"

🟠 "Well I bet I can make ya scream with laughter, there's nothing that a battle nexus champion can't handle!"