Everything Ends: The End

A/N: It's finally over, the final chapter of Everything Ends. I just want to say thank you to everyone who's read, liked, reblogged, commented and just overall enjoyed this series! I also want to give a big thank you to @reheawritesforfun over on tumblr for this amazing image. I added a really crappy background very quickly, but full credit goes to them! But worry not, for I'm still continuing the series in another way.

Everything Ends will have some additional oneshots set in the same universe all focusing on different parts of the story and characters that I didn't get to cover in the initial run. It's called: Tales from the End. So stay tuned!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MOVE!" you yelled over the boisterous sounds of explosions going off inches away from you, shoving April to safety every now and again. She thanked you curtly, she couldn't offer you anything more unless she wanted to get blown up with everything else.

Casey was only a few paces ahead of you, stuck fighting the Kraang's lackeys and mutated Foot soldiers. You and April were trying to save him but got caught up with your own problems.

Another swing from your fist and the Kraangified-Foot soldier crumbled to the ground, ever since the Foot recruited actual people instead of their paper army, they were slowly becoming unstoppable. April had shouted something out to you, but thanks to the previous explosion, your hearing was a little off.

Another kick from your converse sent one of those gooey creatures skidding back, growling and whining before readying an attack. You weren't really trained for combat, sure, Leo taught you a few moves if ever the scenario arose that you needed to defend yourself or buy the others some time.

But nothing could have prepared you for this, fighting aliens from a different dimension who sought to destroy the future. You had to admit, it was a hard scenario to study for. Luckily, April had been teaching you along the way, having picked up stuff over the many years of knowing the Turtles, the girl was a natural.

"(Y/N)! We have to get to Casey!" April hollered once more, finally, the endless buzzing in your ear came down to a faint ringing sensation. You nodded your head in understanding, running as fast as you could to avoid the deadly claws of the slime creature on your trail, "I'm trying!" you snarked.

April was holding her own fairly well, with a metal pole by her side, she swung the thing like a regular baseball bat. With each violent swing, she took down a horde of those creatures without breaking a sweat. She laughed to herself, proud that she was able to do this without the brother's help; not that she didn't appreciate it when they did help.

Noticing you running past her like a headless chicken, April stalked behind the creature, closely examining the frantic path you were taking. With a nod of her head, more to herself than you, April dashed over to a wall, hiding behind it like a shadow in the night.

A clanging sound caught your attention as you scrambled around the streets of New York, hurdling over debris and smashed cars. Haphazardly looking around, you caught April dinging the metal pole against the wall, she soon smiled when she caught your attention. Miming, she pointed to the wall with her finger, giving you a quick thumbs up, which you returned, before dipping her head back behind the wall.

With your silent plan, you dashed towards the wall, taking a hard left with the monster following closely behind. But before it could nab you, April swung the metal pole directly into its face, knocking the creature out instantly; it all felt like a moment from a Tom and Jerry cartoon.

You both shared a moment of accomplishment, cheering and hollering about your small victory. But the loud, voice-cracked wail from Casey halted any further celebratory dances. April gripped her pole a little tighter, "C'mon, we gotta go help him."