HC 12: Eczema

Request: s/o with really bad eczema breakouts,

With rottmnt.

All: ❤️💙💜🧡

🟢 At first, they're all pretty confused when you arrive in the lair with a massive hoodie on and the hood covering your face.

🟢 Your hands are buried in the hoodie's pockets and you refuse to let them see your skin.

🟢 They spend all day giving you nervous glances, silently asking each other if you're okay.

🟢 Without you knowing, they all convene in the kitchen to talk about you.

🟢 Not in a mean way, they're just worried.

🔵 "So what's with the hood? I can't be the only one thinking it, right?"

🟠 "Maybe they haven't washed their hair or something and don't want us to see?"

🔴 "I don't think that's it, Mikey, it feels different this time. Somethin's off."

🟣 "We could always go ask them like normal people? Oh wait, I forgot. We're anything but normal."

🔵 "Calm down Donnie, that's why we got our boyish charm."

🟢 They eventually plan to surprise you, in which they'll have time to pull down your hood and see what's going on with you.

🟢 With the plan set in motion, they were all very confused when you looked completely normal.

🟢 Well except for the small red blotches on your skin.

🟣 "Aww she's normal" Donnie moaned, disappointed.

🟢 Definitely gets a smack on the back of the head for that.

🟢 You begin to tell them your story about eczema and how irritating it is.

🟢 They sympathise with you, truly they do.

🟢 They each come up with ways to distract you from your sore, itchy skin.

🟢 And if you're too in pain to move, they totally get that and will chill with you for the rest of the day.

🟢 And don't think for a second that the three brothers aren't already bothering Donnie to make some kind of relieving cream for you.

🟢 But jokes on them, he's already whipping up trials in the lab.