RiseLeo x GNReader: Dare

Request: ok, ok, ok, AAAAMMMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGGG! if i could make a request, could you do a GN/rottmnt leo and that they play truth or dare with his brothers and mikey (being evil little cinnamon roll) dares Y/N to kiss leo or kiss all of leo brothers... how would leo react or would Y/N do it your choise lololololol

50.) "If you bite your lip one more time, I'm going to do it for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Naaaaghh, can I stop now?" Donnie sighed, wobbling a small ball on the beak of his nose. His brows were furrowed in concentration, sweat beading around his forehead as the ball leaned further and further away from being balanced. Laughter filled the small projector room, April and Mikey leant against each other as they cackled, Raph sat firmly on the recliner with a big grin set across his features and finally you and Leo were cheering Donnie on from the sidelines.

"Nah ah ah, it hasn't been five minutes yet." Leo reprimanded, checking his phone for the time. Donnie groaned in irritation, his body contorting in strange ways to accommodate the sudden movements of the ball. "This is embarrassing," Donnie mumbled, voice being muffled by the ball as it rolled back and hit him in the face. The softshell turtle stumbled backwards out of shock, his left foot sliding on one of Mikey's skateboards left lying around. As quick as it happened, Donnie was flung into the air and landed on his shell with a grunt.

You all gathered around him, hushed whispers of "Are you okay?" being muttered. Donnie pushed up his goggles that had fallen over his face when he fell, a pained look on his profile, "Wow D, I've never seen a fail that bad!" Leo laughed. You quickly hit him in the shoulder for Donnie's sake, a pained grunt escaping his lips, "What?"

"Will you shut it for a minute," you urged. Donnie soon moved into a slouch, a small bruise forming on his arm, "I'll be fine, I don't feel like anything is broken." he quipped. April helped him stand, albeit on shaky legs, "C'mon D, let's go get you some ice." the two left the room with April leading a hobbling Donnie to the kitchen.

"And then there were four," Leo joked, holding a flashlight under his face like a horror movie. You resumed your seats, the circle that you had started with becoming a lot smaller. "Who wants to go next?" Mikey asked, his body bouncing as he danced in his seat, probably replaying a song in his head, a mind of his own. The room was quiet, no one dared go next after witnessing what Donnie had to do.

"Fine, I'll go, I choose dare." Leo sighed when he noticed no one else rising up to the challenge. He looked away as the group convened, hushed mumbles and whispers rattled through the three friends. "We've come to a decision!" Mikey announced, finger pointed to the ceiling, Leo leaned forward awaiting his command. You and Raph held, or at least tried to hold in, your giggles, the excitement was too much for you both.

"We dare you to...take one item from Splinter's room. Without him noticing."

The look on Leo's face was priceless, wide eyes, jaw utterly dropped, sweat already forming along his brow; priceless. Your laughter was loud and obnoxious, chortles echoing in the lower passages. Leo stood up straight, mentally hyping himself up for the most death-defying risk he's ever taken. "If I don't make it...make sure Donnie doesn't get my room." he winked at you before creeping his way over to his father's room. "Any requests?" he asked smugly, hand inching closer and closer to the handle of the sliding door, you could have sworn your cheeks illuminated at just the sight of his cocky self.

While Leo was in the no-man zone, Donnie and April came back from the kitchen, a bag of frozen peas smushed against Donnie's right cheek. "What took you guys so long?" Raph huffed, moving out of his seat for his younger brother. April rolled her eyes, mentally reliving the event, "Well, a certain genius here wouldn't except ice cubes because they would melt and ruin the wiring in his battle shell."