RiseLeo x GNReader: Draw me any day

Request: could you do a one where yn wants to draw leo (rotmnt) and tries to not show him but fails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo watched you every so often from the other side of the room, you were so focused on the little bit of paper you had in your hands, scribbling away with the worn-down pencil.

He was currently battling Raph in a video game tournament, his thumbs flexing with each smash of a button.

It was a lengthy competition, hence why you were separate from the others and doing your own thing.

But Leo couldn't help but be distracted by you, flicking his gaze to your form whenever he had the chance.

It often led to small sacrifices where Raph would land a punch against Leo's character.

He could often feel your gaze land on him if he focused hard enough, feeling your eyes travel his body in great detail, it brought a blush to his already rosy cheeks.

He poked his tongue through his lips when he went into full concentration mode, a little giggle slipping from your lips as you noted the addition.

That small giggle flooded through Leo's ears, slowly working its way up to his brain and to his heart.

Looking away for a split second he caught your gaze and winked.

You blushed and looked back to whatever you were doing on that piece of paper.

When Leo glanced back at the scream he audibly groaned, in bright flashing letters Raph was announced the winner.

Leo watched his bulky brother dance around the gaming room, a cheeky smile on his face as he rubbed in his victory.

Leo sighed and vanquished his controller to Donnie, who sat patiently waiting for his turn, pushing his phone into his battle shell.

Walking over to you, Leo tried to get a peek at your paper but you held it so close to your chest he feared he'd never get the chance.

"Whatcha hiding there (Y/N)?"

"N-nothing!" you defended, the paper wrinkling against your chest.

Leo cocked a brow at you, clearly not believing a word you were saying.

Wiggling his fingers around your hips, you released the paper from your iron grip.

Leo snatched the paper up before you could do anything.

Leaping into the air, Leo stayed on the tips of his toes to avoid the swipes of your hands.

His eyes roamed the paper, mouth slack as he took in the beautifully drawn artwork.

"You did this?" he asked amazed.

You reluctantly shook your head 'yes', finally able to grab the paper back from him, although there was no point now that he had already seen it.

"It's amazing," he spoke, cheeks warming up, "You're amazing," he corrected.

You smiled up at him, cheeks equally as rosy as his, "Thank you," you beamed.

Leo leaned closer to you and peaked your cheek as a sign of gratification."If you want to draw me again, just tell me."

"You don't mind?"

"Wha- no, especially if it means I get to spend more time with you." he teased.