HC 17: Facials

Request: Headcannons of doing a mental health day with the turtles since their s/o notices they need a day off?Like their s/o gets them their favorite snacks and different kinds of face masks to try & putting on their favorite movie or show.

A/N: set in the Rise-verse!

Raph: ❤️

🔴 This boy might act all tough but he secretly loves things like facemasks and all things spa related.

🔴 When you first offer the thought of doing a mental health day, he put up a bad-boy front much like his other brothers, but on the inside?

🔴 The snapping turtle is going crazy!

🔴 He'll wait for his brothers to leave before he gushes about all the different types of facemasks you brought with you.

🔴 "Is that one cucumber scented? Ooooh, lavender-"

🔴 Has trouble choosing which one he wants to do but finally gets down to three options.

🔴 You'll help put the mask on, smiling when he can't control his laughter.

🔴 In his words, "It tickles."

🔴 You'll be sat in the projector room watching movies all day and munching on your favourite snacks; mainly consists of pizza.

🔴 He'd be a little upset when it comes time to wipe the thing off, but oh boy! Can he not stop touching his face.

🔴 Even Mikey slaps his hand against it.

🔴 All in all, he can't wait for you to do it again next weekend, and the weekend after that, and the weekend after that, and the weekend after that...

Leo: 💙

🔵 Similar to Raph, Leo is a little apprehensive about putting on facemasks.

🔵 "What if I'm allergic?"

🔵 "Then we'll wash it off."

🔵 Unlike Raph, Leo is a little harder to convince.

🔵 "I don't know, can't we just eat the pizza and watch the show?"

🔵 "Wha- no! If you want the pizza and show then you have to wear the mask."

🔵 "(Y/NNNNNN)"When you show him the array of masks, his eyes briefly scan each one.

🔵 Even though Leo likes a good pedicure, hell maybe even a mud bath, he draws the lines at facials.

🔵 Putting icky slime on his face? No thanks, he already lives in the sewers.

🔵 But then his eyes land on the gleam of the unicorn mask and it's all over then.

🔵 "You want the unicorn one?"

🔵 "Well duh, it's the only cool one you've got!"

🔵 Will definitely show off his face, even though appearance-wise nothing has changed.

🔵 Doesn't hate facemasks as much as he admits he does.

Donnie: 💜

🟣 Is the only turtle not remotely interested in the whole 'mental health day' thing.

🟣 He'd much rather sit in his lab all day and work, which is exactly what he did.

🟣 As the hours' role by, you go check on the soft-shell turtle to see if he's had any breakthroughs.

🟣 However, when you see him bent over his table, black soot covering him from head to toe, you know it's time for some relaxation.

🟣 He'll argue, say that Sheldon needs some updates or the kitchen tap is leaky and he needs to fix it.

🟣 But you simply ignore him, grab a wipe and start cleaning his face.

🟣 He doesn't get to choose his mask cause he's too busy squirming around in his chair.

🟣 He's cringing when you apply the goop, but you start to ask him all the things that are in facemasks and he soon becomes distracted.

🟣 Doesn't even realise he's been wearing it for over an hour until you announce it's time to wipe them off.

🟣 Maybe mental health day and facemasks weren't so bad after all.Still wouldn't do it willingly though.

Mikey: 🧡

🟠 This box-shell turtle is so excited he can't contain his joy.

🟠 You're pretty certain you saw him foaming at the mouth at one point.

🟠 Goes for the mask that, in his words, "Explodes on your face!"

🟠 He'll apply your mask, his fingers delicately painting it onto your cheeks.

🟠 Tells you it feels like fingerpainting, but for adults.

🟠 He can't help but laugh when you apply his, he feels like his whole body is tingling.And then you bring out the pizza and this boy has LOST IT.

🟠 You know in cartoons when the character starts bouncing off of the walls? Well instead of Tom the cat or Daffy Duck, it's Mikey.

🟠 Doesn't want to take his mask off, in fact, you start playing a one-sided game of hide 'n' seek to find him.

🟠 Once you do find him, he's going straight to the bathroom to wash his mask off.

🟠 "My skin feels as fresh as a baby!"

🟠 "I don't think that's the...exact saying."