HC 22: Aches and pains

Request: I personally get a TON of body aches. Mainly my whole waist. More specifically, a lot of hip pains and lower back pains for no reason. Might be arthritis, who knows. I was wondering if you could do one with the Bayverse turtles and how they would react to an s/o or even a crush who experiences a lot of those pains almost all the time? Sometimes they're mild, sometimes they're pretty extreme. Mostly mild, tho.

Leo: 💙

🔵 Would be extremely worried about you.

🔵 Very overprotective too.

🔵 He gets that you've had this for a while, but he just wants you to be okay.

🔵 Expect to be shoved into Donnie's lab when you tell him you feel your waist aching.

🔵 He kinda freaked out the first few times you brought it up, only because he didn't know what to do.

🔵 He had tried teaching you to meditate to see if that solved anything as well as some traditional healing methods Splinter had taught him.

🔵 When nothing seemed to work he relied a lot more on his techy brother for answers.

🔵 Sometimes tells you to press something warm against your body like a hot water bottle.

🔵 When he's at your place he'll insist on you having a bath.

🔵 If you have any jobs that needed to be done before you got an ache, you can count on Leo to do them for you.

🔵 Won't take no as an answer.

🔵 If he can't help you medical, he'll find another way and if that way is cleaning the kitchen he'll do it.

Raph: ❤️

🔴 Raph didn't really understand your aches at first.

🔴 He just thought it was tension in your muscles and then paraded the fact that he gets cramp way worse than you.

🔴 It was only when you told him the extent of these aches where he started to be more helpful to you.

🔴 If he saw you in pain around the lair he wouldn't hesitate to help you.

🔴 Carrying you to the couch, sometimes home if you couldn't move.

🔴 He'd bring you hot drinks from the kitchen and a slice of pizza.

🔴 Kick Mikey out of the common room so you could watch t.v together.

🔴 He did a lot, and you appreciated every bit of it.

🔴 Sometimes you think he's only helping you out because he downplayed how bad your aches were and he felt bad.

🔴 But one evening when you were both alone in the lair he told you otherwise.

🔴 "I'm helpin' ya cause, yeah I feel guilty, but you're also my friend. I just don't like seein' ya in pain, alright?"

🔴 In English that meant: I want to help you because you're very important to me and I don't want to see you in pain.

Donnie: 💜

🟣 He's done everything he can think of as to why you have these aches and pain.

🟣 He comes to a few conclusions, some he shares since they don't seem so bad, but the others he keeps locked away in his mind as to not panic you.

🟣 It's probably nothing though, right?

🟣 He'll fuss over you the most.

🟣 Heated pillows and blankets, warm drinks, hot baths, warm clothing straight from the dryer.

🟣 He offers massages to you to see if it's just tension.

🟣 You tell him you feel a difference but you don't really, you just like the contact.

🟣 He's probably the worst turtle when it comes to seeing you in pain.

🟣 Cause unlike his brothers, he should know why it's happening, he should know how to stop it.

🟣 So every wince, every flinch is a reminder that he's failing.

Mikey: 🧡

🟠 Just wants to see you happy.

🟠 Wants to distract you enough so you barely think about the pain you're in.

🟠 "Laughter is the best medicine, (Y/N)."

🟠 Creates a blanket fort for you both to hid in.

🟠 Fills it to the brim with blankets and snacks.

🟠 It's possibly the comfortable fort you've ever been in.

🟠 Constantly tells you that pizza will make it all better.

🟠 "What if I told you it's double stuffed crust?"

🟠 Mikey knows he isn't a doctor

🟠 He knows he's not going to be able to figure out why you get aches and how to stop themIt's not that he doesn't try, but he knows it isn't his forte

🟠 But he's always with you when you go visit Donnie for a quick checkup, holding your hand tightly in his.