RiseLeo x Reader: Anytime

Request: When you have time, can I request a Rise!Leo x human!female!reader (lol I just love him) where all of them came from a mission and from all the rising anger the reader was building, she accidentally hurts Mikey? How would they react? I know Mikey would be trying to calm everyone down, but since Leo being with the leadership and 2nd big bro, he takes it all out on the reader? Then he goes to apologize, but he finds something he didn't wanted to see? Angst with a happy ending?.....but angst.

A/N: Kinda changed it from Mikey cause I know in my heart, I couldn't hurt that precious cinnamon roll. Song mentioned is Hey Heartbreaker by Dream Wife. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had been sat in the lair for what felt like hours now, just waiting around with Splinter and April for the boys to arrive back from their mission. Usually, when they were late coming back you'd bid them a farewell before they left then walk back to your apartment before it got too dark. However, today you actually had made plans to hang out with Leo after the mission, although you made those plans under the assumption that he would be back at 6pm; it was 12am.

Worry had begun to consume you, making the anxieties and nerves shake your body. Your thoughts had drifted to the worse no matter how many times you begged yourself not to think so darkly, but what if? What if something had happened to them, to Leo?

Sure, you loved them all equally. But, there was just something about the newly-christened leader in blue that you couldn't get over. Maybe it was because you were arguably the closest pair, only rivalling Donnie and April. Or perhaps it was because his jokes would send you into fits of laughter, the way his hands sort out yours when you got distracted, his demand for you to always sit with him during movie nights.

Of course, he would say it's because you were the best of friends, but you always hoped that you would become more. In fact, the reason as to why you were so eager to see him tonight was because you had finally gained the courage to confess to him. Over the course of a few months and a long debate with April, you had finally come to the conclusion that this was the right time to finally say something. But you never took into consideration him going missing pryer to the confession taking place.

You were currently sat in the beanbag next to a passed out Splinter, April had given him some cake and milk a few hours ago so he would stop boasting about how great Lou Jitsu was. The tips of your nails were jagged as you continued to nibble on them out of nerves, April had been asking you occasionally if you wanted any food but the thought of eating something that was actually edible made you want to throw up.

"Ughh, where is he April?" you whined for the 15th time that night, April was sat on the opposite side of Splinter; the only sound you could hear were her irritated groans and her angry texting. You feared that she'd crack the screen if she tapped any harder, "For the last time (Y/N), I don't know!" she groaned out, slumping further into the beanbag. You felt bad for April, having to constantly put up with your insignificant whines and complaints for over 6 hours, you really needed to make it up to her after today.

"I feel like I'm going to go insane, Ap." your fingers began digging and tugging at the roots of your hair, eyes constantly flicking to your phone in case Leo sent you a message. April leaned out of the beanbag and took one long look at you, her sympathy outweighed her irritation. She crawled over to you and stayed in a crouched position, her hands were stretched out and resting on your legs for your support as much as her own.

"(Y/N), I get that you're worried about him, but they're going to be fine. Besides, you know the guys, they probably got distracted by some pigeon with a pizza or something." she mused, you let out a small laugh. You looked back up at April with a slight smile, "I know April, it's just...it's just- tonight was meant to be the night. I wanted it to be special, instead the guy I have a crush on is somewhere out in New York and not here with me."

TMNT OneshotOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara