RiseLeo x GNReader: Acceptable in the 80s

Request: Hello! I Could it be one with Leo 2012 or Roottmnt leo? How about if the crush invites Leonardo to dance to some 80s song for fun and they end with a little kiss at the end or a confession. I hope you have a nice day, I love how you write and there is no pressure to do it right away :D

A/N: Okay, so as much as I would love to write this for 2012 Leo, it just seems right that I do it for Rise Leo, right? Like I can't really imagine the 2012 version to be singing and dancing all goofy, but Rise? Oh yeah. I can. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cool night air felt great on your face, the soft breeze effectively kissing your heated skin, a much more pleasant feeling than the sweat burrowing around your forehead. You could faintly hear the loud 80's beats from your living room from your fire escape, the melody strong and enticing you to come back inside. But you couldn't, not yet anyway, you were too busy waiting for someone.

Leo had promised to come over this evening and have a little jam session with you, nothing too fancy, just two friends hanging out. And hey, if one of those friends just so happened to spout how absolutely in love they were with the other then they would call it a pretty good day.

You felt your body lightly sway along to the upbeat music, your clothes rubbing about the rusted, metal poles of the rail. It was way more peaceful outside than it had any right to be, especially in a place like New York. You felt your eyes close as you just took in the sounds surrounding you, the music, the traffic, the coos from the pigeons above, the light snickering to your side...wait, what?

Flicking your eyes open, your head turned towards the laughter. You jumped back, spine clashing with the metal railing, Leo stood beside you trying his hardest not to laugh even louder; he failed miserably. Leo held his stomach as he cackled, rocking back and forth on his feet as joy took over him. You pouted from your position on the fire escape, but a small smile emerged when you couldn't help but join in.

Calming down, you welcomed Leo into your apartment, a place he had been countless times. It shocked you at how well he could navigate his way around your place, easily finding things when you didn't know where to look, you wondered if he stayed here while you were on vacation. You watched as he wandered over to your record player, your pride and joy, your main source of entertainment.

Leo remembered the day you had brought it, remembered you saving up for it for over a year, gosh you were so excited. He was obviously the first one, besides yourself, to get to try it out since he was the closest to you out of his three brothers. He remembered the amount of dancing you did even if you only had one record at the time, but over the course of the year you had racked up a pretty nice collection of vinyl.

Leo perused through the selection you had, running his fingertip along the covers as he flipped through the albums. Some he recognised, some he liked and some he tossed aside. Finally picking some decent music, he waltzed over to the player and switched out the records, much to your disappointment. He dropped the needle and walked over to you with his arm outstretched and awaiting your hand. You gave him a suspicious look, clearly tempted by his wordless offer, you grasped his hand and allowed him to pull you close.

He effortlessly swayed you around your small living room as the music came to life, you recognised the melody easily, a small smirk etched onto your lips. You held onto his shoulders as your legs dipped and dived, "I never picked you as a Footloose kinda guy," you teased, eyes transfixed on the way your legs narrowly avoided his own. Leo's chest rumbled with laughter, his grip around your waist tightening, "Kevin Bacon is, like, an idol, of course I'm gonna dig Footloose."