HC 27: Accidental kiss

Request: I was gonna request something like a headcannon of what would the Rottmnt turtles to an indirect kiss, but I'm gonna leave it on the side for now. Is that okay for you?

Raph: ❤️

🔴 "Ready? Three, two, one, go!" Mikey shouted through the megaphone with glee, in awe as he watched his oldest brother chow down on a million hotdogs in a minute.

🔴 You were by his side cheering the snapping turtle on, a wide grin on your face as you screamed and shouted: "Go Raph! You can do it! Bite those dogs!"

🔴 Donnie was stood by his side keeping check of the time while Splinter counted the number of hot dogs his son could dispose of, he was scarily impressed.

🔴 You and Mikey continued to cheer Raph on, laughing slightly when he smiled back at you with hot dog sausages hanging from his lips. He was quickly approaching the 50 mark, easily beating out Leo's record of 15 and Donnie's record of 10.

🔴 As the timer soon approached its final strike, so did Raph. He seemed to know time was ticking and ploughed as many buns as he could into that monstrous mouth of his.

🔴 Choking lightly, he pushed the final hotdog into his mouth then collapsed onto the table. Donnie had shouted the time while everyone cheered and clapped.

🔴 Raph was in a food coma, as it were, only shaking his head weakly while he continued to slowly chew. You had gone up to him with a bottle of water and bin in hand, y'know, just in case. He had accepted it without hassle, actually thanking you the best he could.

🔴 Being the winner, you had leaned in to kiss his cheek as a reward not noting the way his attention jumped around the room.

🔴 His head had soon swivelled just as you landed your lips on his green skin, jumping slightly when the taste of canned hot dogs invaded your mouth.

🔴 Pulling back with wide eyes, you saw a very sheepish Raph rubbing his neck awkwardly. "Sor-" he interrupted himself with a burp, causing you to laugh in hysterics.

🔴 "No problem, big guy. Congrats on winning."

🔴 He had definitely won that day.

Leo: 💙

🔵 It was just a regular old movie night down in the lair, you had been embraced by the strange warmth the lair provided and had since then refused to leave.

🔵 You and the four brothers were bunkered in the projector room watching any movie you deemed entertaining enough.

🔵 Splinter had joined you for a small amount of time, choosing to take his spot on the recliner while you all huddled together on the floor surrounded by blankets; per Mikey's request.

🔵 Splinter had left approximately 10 minutes after the movie had started, complaining about the amount of CGI and lasers they used and how movies weren't like the olden days; whatever that meant.

🔵 With the rat-man gone, you and Leo took full leverage of the recliner, both bumping shoulders as you jumped back.

🔵 You had thought nothing of it, knowing that most of the time you and Leo were quite a cuddly pair, so things like this felt normal.

🔵 After the movie ended and another was already in motion, you had somehow received the glorious popcorn bowl; bearing in mind it was almost half-empty.

🔵 Leo had noted the sweet aroma coming from you, at first assuming it was just your natural smell, but the quick flicker of his eye told him otherwise.