RiseLeo x GNReader: You're not gross

Request: well can you do a rottmnt leo x reader were Leo is sick?

A/N: Hope this is okay, sorry it's taking me so long to get requests out I've just been busy with other stuff. The next story to come out will be a Donnie x reader request, again requests are open and I do any version of the turtles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You'd been staring at your phone for over an hour, watching as the little digital numbers ticked on. Every notification that wasn't his name sent a groan from your lips, leaning your head back on your couch you sighed and closed your eyes. Taking in the sounds from the open living room window, the honking of the classic New York traffic, the hooting of countless pigeons, the sirens going off in the distance. Stretching your limbs out you finally decided to get up and head to the lair for answers.

"Donnie make sure you clean that, I don't want anyone else getting sick." You had heard Raph's voice first, with your interests peaked you popped your head around the lair's entrance taking in the sight of the two turtles. "Hey, guys." You waved as you approached them, Raph grinned widely while Donnie gave you a simple "Hey."

"(Y/N) I didn't think you were coming in today, not that you're not welcome any day or anything," Raph started stumbling over his words, his hands moving furiously trying to stress his hospitality. Donnie looked up from his tech-gauntlet his eyebrows furrowed in confusion "Weren't you meant to be hanging out with your friends today?" Your smile quickly changed into a frown "Friend, and yeah I was meant to be hanging with Leo today but he didn't show up at my apartment. No calls or texts or anything."

Raph and Donnie started eyeing each other, their faces showed that they knew something you didn't "What?" You asked suddenly suspicious of the two, Raph approached you throwing an arm around you and dragging you to the kitchen "No-nothing, c'mon let's get something to eat you must be hungry." Looking over your shoulder you saw Donnie yelling into his phone, he felt your intense gaze and looked up, he immediately smiled and waved nervously to you before running to what you assume was the direction of his lab. Looking back at Raph you noticed the sweat that had started dripping from his bandana "Raph, where's Leo?"

"Leo? Who's Leo? Never met a Leo in my life." He wasn't looking at you he kept his gaze on the kitchen entrance his smile constantly framing his face. Your mouth dropped slightly at his response "Leo as in your brother, you know, the one that you've lived with all your life."

"OOOhhhh that Leo!" He yelled removing his arm from your shoulders and trying to 'casually' lean against the cool metal surface on the island next to him. "Erm, he-he had to step out for a quick sec but I'm sure he'll be back in no time!" He smiled cheerily. Abruptly, Mikey walked into the kitchen his shell to you and Raph, completely unaware of your presence.

"OKAY LEO YOUR SOUP WILL BE READY IN A MINUTE!" He yelled back into the hallway, you turned to Raph glaring at him. His sweat was now forming a puddle under him, he grabbed Mikey by the shell dragging him over to you. "HA HA HA, gee Mikey that sure was a funny joke pretending that Leo was in the lair and all." He lied. Mikey looked to him confused pointing a finger back to the hall "What are you talking about he's in his ro-MPHM" Raph slapped a hand over Mikey's mouth muffling the poor turtle, "That's it, if he doesn't want to see me then I'll just have to see him." You marched past the two teens and started making your way to Leo's room, in the kitchen, you could hear Raph and Mikey bickering.

"Nice going now (Y/N)s going to find out."

"Well, how was I supposed to know he didn't want them to know."

"He told us he didn't want them to know, but now they knows and he's going to know that it was us that told them!"

"Maybe we should tell him that we didn't know that they shouldn't know because then he can't blame us for them knowing what they're not meant to know?"