RiseDonnie x GNReader: Can I pick?

Request: Okay, could you please do 32 with ROTTMNT Donnie? I could totally see him saying that first bit with Y/N inquiring the second XD

"Right now, I don't know if I want to kiss you or shove you off of a bridge."  "Can I pick?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you joined us!" Donnie screamed, spinning his tech-staff around shredding the origami ninjas. You leaned against his back fanning a large metal pipe swinging at the paper villans "What did you expect? I wasn't just going to sit there and do nothing!" you argued back. Donnie turned to face you, his eyebrows furrowed in pent up anger "You weren't doing nothing, you were monitoring the security feed."

Behind Donnie, you saw one of the ninjas stalking up behind him. Reacting quickly you forcibly shoved the metal pipe in its face, watching with delight as it crumbled to the ground in pain. Donnie turned to face the ninja his mouth hanging open in shock, walking past him to collect your metal pipe you placed your hand on his chin, effectively closing his mouth.

"Still thought I'd be better back at the lair?" you mused, swaying your hips as you went to help fight with the others. Donnie stared at your back, his cheeks slightly red from embarrassment. Growling under his breath, he picked up the bo-staff that he had dropped in his flustered state and marched over to the group.

"Donnie duck!" Mikey yelled as he came barrelling towards Donatello, Donnie's eyes widened as Mikey's body crashed into him, sending them both in the wall. Heaving Mikey off of his bruised body, Donnie rubbed his head "Thanks for the heads up, Micheal." he stated sarcastically. Mikey was face down in the rubble but managed to give his older brother a thumbs up.

You lept over a pile of cardboard boxes in your route as you made your way to the Foot Recruit. A hand grasped at your ankle sending you to the ground, crawling towards the metal pipe, you inched your fingers close enough to grab it. Just a little further the tips of your fingers grazed the pipe, enough for you to roll it your way. Firmly grasping your weapon, you swung at the Foot ninja smacking his hand away.

Regaining to your stature, your triumphant smile dropped. Surrounding you was a group of foot ninja, clenching their fists and tightening the grip on their weapons. Gulping, you got into a defensive stance holding your pipe like a baseball bat. Like lighting, Leo jumped in to help you wielding his Õdachi "Did someone call for backup?" he smirked over his shoulder.

"Thanks, Leo." you smiled running in front to fight, laughing he joined after you "Thank me after we take down these guys". Donatello finally felt the pain subside enough that he could stand he only winced a few times, leaning against his bo-staff his gaze landed on you. It felt like you were in slow motion, the metal pipe had struck an origami ninja his shredded remains fluttering down around you. The lights from the building seemed to make your smile dazzle, and your eyes shine bright; you were beautiful.

You and Leo had finished battering the origami ninjas, panting heavily he smiled at you "You could say we've beaten them to a pulp."

"Stop."

"Oh come on, that one wasn't so tear-able."

"UGH Leo." you groaned, walking away from him. Returning your attention back to the fight, you advanced towards Foot Recruit who was currently cheering on some guy with a foot on his face. Taking one look at you and your metal pole, she cackled "You really think you can defeat me with a metal stick!" she continued to laugh wiping tears from her eyes. Growing irritated, you ran towards her metal pipe held high in the air.