Turtle Power! : Part 1

A/N: What if you included even more turtles in the hit tmnt movie, TMNT:Turtles Forever? This isn't an X Reader fic and takes places in the 2012 universe...well, for the start at least. 

"Donnie, what's happening!" Leo bellowed out, lunging forward to take down a Kraang bot. His blades sliced threw the alien metal with ease before he kicked the slimy brain into next week. Another bot launched at him, luckily the leader in blue was able to duck away in time. Leo grabbed the Kraang's head, kneeing him in the face, "Donnie!" he was becoming irritated.

Donnie's fingers worked magic along the alien keyboard, though most of it was guesswork when it came to this sort of technology. Donnie grounded his teeth together, sweat pooling along the edges of his purple bandana, "Yes, I can hear you, y'know!" he snarled out, clearly under a lot of pressure.

In the next second a bunch of files illuminated the giant monitor, a huge grin appearing on the tech wiz's face, "Aha! Yes, I got it!" he cheered. Though now began the tedious task of going through every file and finding the Kraang's true plan.

"Less talking and more fighting!" Raph growled out, ramming the pointed tip of his sai into the unsuspecting head of a Kraang droid. He tore the head from its body with a vicious war cry, though Mikey just assumed it was a generic yell. Speaking of which, the youngest brother was slinking around the room; jumping from one bot to another.

Though his energy wasn't particularly the same as usual, no, he wasn't so fully invested in the fight as any other day. Mikey landed on the shoulders of a Kraang bot, trying to pilot him around like he was wearing a mech suit, "I still can't believe we're missing Halloween for this." he grumbled, most definitely sour.

Leo sliced the legs of the bot Mikey was riding, watching him wobble before tucking into a forward roll and landing haphazardly onto the floor, "We can celebrate Halloween tomorrow, Mikey." he compromised. The young teen still moped around, crossing his arms along his chest, "It's not the same though, this is the one day of the year where we're not freaks...and we're MISSING it!"

"Mikey, do you really think some dumb holiday is more important than stopping the Kraang?" Raph argued, plucking another head off of his sai; he hated when they got stuck. Mikey didn't even get a chance to open his mouth before a loud and whiney scream interrupted the group. Donnie's body came flying over to them, taking Raph out as punishment for his sins.

The two remaining brothers looked over at them in shock, "Donnie, what happened?" Leo questioned, lightly shaking his brother awake. Donnie waited until his eyes stopped spinning and the room was no longer a pretty shade of yellow, "Ugh, my head feels like an exploding hotdog." he groaned out.

"MMmm, hotdogs..." Mikey's stomach rumbled, "I know Mikey Jr, I know." he sympathised with his belly's cries for food. Raph released a sound halfway between a groan and a growl, but he soon shoved Donnie's body off of him. "Get off of me, Donnie!"

"What happened up there? Were you able to get any intel?" Leo continued to interrogate the poor genius. Donnie shook his head, "I was in the middle of it when-"

"When what?" Leo asked, confused. Donnie's eyes widened, he pointed a finger to the second floor where a huge robot stood, "I bumped into him." Donnie's voice got smaller as he spoke. The group stared with wide eyes and slacked jaws as the huge robot bashed its fists together, menacing pink eyes glaring into their souls.

"He seems...nice?" Mikey whispered out, his head shrinking further and further into his shell. Raph shook his head, gripping his sais a little tighter than before, "I've seen bigger." he smirked. Leo shook his head, "Don't get cocky, Raph. We've never seen the Kraang use something like this before, we don't know what it's capable of."