RiseDonnie x FReader/ Doctor feelings strikes again

Request: Could you do another Donnie x reader where the reader and Donnie sits in for a lesson from Doctor Feelings?

A/N: hope you enjoyed this, I'm thinking about writing a 2012 Donnie x reader oneshot next but it's set during the events of Raph's apocalypse, so let me know if that's something you guys would enjoy reading? As always REQUESTS ARE OPEN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I didn't slap you in the face, OK? I high fived it!" you marched into the projector room arms crossed over your chest and a scowl masking your face. Donnie waltzed in behind you his eyebrows furrowed in anger, he stood opposite you covering the projector with his shell, much to the complaints of the occupants of the room, his demeanour had shifted from annoyance to pure frustration.

"Oh, so you admit you intended to hurt me!" Donnie got closer to your face, however, due to his tall frame, you ended up tilting your head to stare into his eyes. Your face was slowly blooming red from anger, your fists balled tightly by your side "No, but I might just change my mind in a minute!"

The three turtle brothers watched you both bicker back and forth as though you were playing tennis, with each new burn came another insult. The brothers shared a worried glance with each-other unsure of how this fight had even broken out. Mikey took it upon himself to fix the situation, he stood up placing his hands between you and Donnie, a brave position to be in, and sighed a breath of air when you both went quiet but only to then ignore his presence and begin to squabble again.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Mikey yelled, you and Donnie stared at him wide-eyed then back to one another. "He started it" you grumbled under your breath, Donnie must have heard it as he immediately became defensive "Did not!"

"Will you both stop fighting, can't you see it's tearing this family apart!" Mikey cried out, everyone in the room looked at each other confused. Leo rolled his eyes from his position of the couch "Uh Miguel they've only been fighting for a few minutes, an hour tops."

"Well it's still upsetting to hear and that's why I think you two need to meet a very important friend of mine."

"Oh no, Michael please. We don't need-"

"Doctor Feelings is in the building!" He cheered, Mikey suddenly dawned a brown turtle neck jumper along with some glasses delicately placed on his cheeks. You chuckled when you saw him "What's Doctor Feelings?"

"Ugh, it's this character that Mikeys created to help get through your feelings," Leo stated his body now hanging upside down on the couch clearly bored out of his mind.

"Others include Doctor delicate touch, Doctor positive and Doctor slightly disappointed." Donnie listed having scrolled through a list on his tech-gauntlet. "Hey laugh all you want by I have several PHDs."

"In what? Hugs?" Leo joked, Mikey quickly turned to him the room suddenly full of tension. Mikey's face had morphed into some form of a nightmare as he glared at Leo, his voice still sounding calm "No, in pain." As soon as he said it the room went back to normal along with a very innocent Mikey, Leo, however, looked like he'd seen a portal to hell full of his worst nightmares he wouldn't wish upon any soul. You and Raph shared a worried for your life look while Donnie seemed completely unfazed by the quick change of character.

"Okaaaay" you drew out, turning back to Mik-Doctor feelings you decided to play along. "Okay Doctor feelings, my boyfriend Donatello here doesn't understand what the word private means." you jabbed a finger into Donnie's plastron. Donnie huffed at you, crossing his arms in the process "Oh please, okay you want to play along with this fine, let's play." Donnie swivelled around to grab Mikey by the shoulders dragging him along as he strolled around the room.