Chapter 42 (edited)

3rd POV

All Might vs Izuku and Bakugo

Oh boy, did that went 30 different directions....

When the signal roared, they both went right in, Bakugo in the lead. Izuku tried to catch up and make a plan, but that resulted in a punch from the blond.

With all that bickering, they didn't notice All Might making his first move. Just punching the air made a strong gust of wind, blowing the boys away.

---

Scarlet POV

'He's making it seem like they're paper kites'

'They don't call him the n. 1 hero for a reason'

'Wouldn't want to meet him at one of our nights out.... It wouldn't end well, I'm sure....'

---

3rd POV

Izuku wanted to run. But Bakugo went straight into action. He tried to attack, but his face got caught by the pro heros hand. Although, he didn't waver and used his quirk, using the close distance to his advantage.

......All Might simply threw him onto the ground.

Right after, he appeared behind Deku. That student was terrified. He couldn't move. He was scared of the person he looked up to.

All Might reminded him of the hero killer Stain. Deku shook away his fear and jumped back. But collided with Bakugo. When the blond passed him, he tried to talk to him.

Keyword 'tried'.

While the bickering, All Might flew in with a piece of railing, A VERY FUCKING SHARP PIECE OF RAILING, and trapped Midoriya with it. 

---

Scarlet POV

''For a pro hero, 'a symbol of peace', he seems pretty irresponsible" Masky watched the monitor, his arms crossed.

''A few inches to the side and he would pierce the boy with that" Hoodie added, getting a chuckle from me, Jane and Jeff (who came here to watch this fight, saying he's excited to see what will happen).

''It would make things more interesting, I'll tell you that"

---

3rd POV

With another swift blow, All Might punched Bakugo in the gut, making him fly few feet away.

''I know why you're so angry at young Midoriya, young Bakugo. 'Cause of his sudden improvement, right? But you have to remember each of your rankings when the first year began. It's much easier to level up when you're a novice. You're wasting your full potential. Do you see that? Do you understand me?" All Might looked at the hunched over Bakugo, who was holding his stomach in pain.