Chapter 12

When we got to the Central Plaza, Aizawa was finishing his fight with the villains.

 After he finished the last one (we stood around 10-15m away from him), Handy-man decided to join the battle. 

He charged at him, but Aizawa was prepared. Using his scarf to bring him closer, he punched the villains gut. 

But Shigaraki didn't go down. 

Instead, he grabbed Aizawas elbow. 

The sleeve slowly turned into dust and the skin was now doing the same, slowly chipping off.

 ,,Should we help him or something?" Jane asked, watching the scene in interest. 

,,Well...we should" I answered as I looked back at the scene to see Shigaraki getting punched and Aizawa jumping back, away from him. 

Then, out of nowhere, more villains appeared and started attacking him. 

What we didn't notice was that some other villains sneaked up behind us. 

,,You're dead meat now!" Mocked one of them, ready to pounce. 

We turned quickly, kinda surprised to see 5 villains just standing there, up until now not noticed by us.

 ,,Guys, use quirks only, got that?" Masky mumbled. 

,,Gotcha"

Turns out, those guys were just small flies, being knocked out after a few seconds. 

When we looked back to see what our teacher is doing, we noticed Shigaraki standing in front of him speaking, when one of the giant, weird creatures, the blue one specifically, appeared behind Aizawa. 

We watched as the creature slammed it's fist into him. 

More and more, blood sprayed all around, staining the ground.

 I kneeled down, putting my hand under my chin.

 ,,Looks like the tables have turned. It actually looks like fun" 

I looked around and saw the other creature just standing off to the side farther from us. Now when I looked at it, it was a little bit smaller than the blue one. 

'Maybe we could fight that one in the meantime'                                                                     

,,Hey, Tim" I said as I stood up.

 ,,Hm?"

 ,,What if we went to kill the other creature??" I asked.

 ,,No-" 

,,Yeah, come on, let us enjoy this at least a little bit" Jane and Jeff joined me. 

He thought about it, then looked at Hoodie. It looked like they had a silent conversation.

He sighed.

 ,,Alright, alright, you can. Just be carefull'' 

,,Thank youuuu''

---

Sooooooooo.....we tried to make it react, to make it angry......didn't work. 

Like at all. 

I'm not even sure if it noticed us, really.