Chapter 48 (edited)

Ok, so I'm not sure if the League brought some other smaller villains like in USJ for this attack, buuuuuuut I'm making it that way 

Also, as we all know, Toby has Tourettes syndrome. I tried my best to look up videos and information about it so I'll present it well, BUT if you think I did it wrong ormisrepresented it, TELL ME. I wrote the tics in these     --> *tic* <-- , so you won't get confused in the text.

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

____________________________________________________

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Fun Fact: The nickname 'Bloody Mary' that Jeff gave Scarlet was inspired from the time when I (the author) got red ends on my hair and my friends started to call me 'Bloody Mary' , until it dissapeared

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

'Everyone in class A and class B. In the name of the pro hero Eraserhead, you are given permission to engage in combat. I repeat, use your training and fight these villains!'

''Ya hear that guys!?'' I chuckled, seeing a figure of some villain amongst the trees of the forest.

''Now we at least won't get into trouble!'' Jane laughed next to me.

The villain turned towards us and smirked, taking out his weapons. Knifes.

Jane POV

''You heroes wanna play? Bring it!'' He mocked, throwing his weapons at me and Scarlet, since we were in the lead. We both dodged fairly easily, running at him full speed.

I grinned, dodging the rest of the blades the villain had. By the time he was out of them, we were basically in front of him. I was ready to hit his face, when a blade suddenly appeared in the side of my vision.

'Shit!' I screamed in my head, holding up my arms in defence. I waited for the pain, but it didn't come.

''You should know to pay more attention to your surroundings"

''I know, I know" I turned to Hoodie, who pulled me back by the back of my shirt before I got hit. Scarlet jumped back in time, looking for where the blade came from.

''HahaHAHAHAHAH! You didn't expect that, huh?!'' The villain laughed, showing off his arms....

Which were turned into two long blades.

''If you weren't our target, I'd compliment you on those" Scarlet chuckled, picking up two of the knifes that were on the ground, the ones the villain was throwing around.

''But how will you go against this?'' She grinned, throwing the two blades at the villain. His eyes widened, but blocked the weapons with his arms/blades.