Chapter 9 (edited)

We hoped this was gonna be a peaceful morning, you know? That we would come into the classroom and talk to eachother in our little group.

But NO

When we got to the school, we were questioned by a bunch of reporters standing outside the gates of U.A. 

How.Annoying.

So, we are now standing there, looking at them like 'what the fuck', trying to not kill them on the spot.

"Is it true that All Might is a teacher here?''

"How good of a teacher is he?''

"Is All Might your teacher?''

And oooooon and ooooooon and on about that show-off. We groaned, still trying to get pass them. Seeing that try didn't get the message, I tried to smile.

"I'm sorry, but we really have to get to the class'' 

"It's just a few questions, you have time for them!''A reporter thrustedtheir microphone at me. I groaned, the smile falling from my lips. However, my saviour put their hand onto my shoulder with a small smile, having an idea. 

"Guys hold onto me, I know how to get us from these guys''

"There's no way in all hell I'll touch you, shadow bitch'' she rolled her eyes at the male.

 "Well, stay here for all I care with these reporters then'' she grinned when he hufed in defeat, touching her shoulder.

 "Alright, let's go'' 

"Wait! We have ques-'' But we already vanished into the ground. And let me tell you. It was weird as shit. We were in a dark abyss and we could only see the people above us. We moved a little bit and then resurfaced behind the crowd, successfully getting away from the annoying press.

"So was that what you see when you get into your shadow?'' I asked.

"Yep, pretty cool right?'' 

Soon after that, Greenie, Uraraka and Spiky showed up, having to deal with this mess too. Fortunetly for them, Aizawa showed up and helped them by saying that All Might was not on campus today. 

But as Aizawa walked away, one of the reporters tried to get in, only for the gate to completely close with red lights, alarm and all. The UA security system.

TIME SKIP

IN THE CLASSROOM

"Decent work on your yesterdays combat training you guys'' Aizawa announced.

 "I saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't sulk like a child about your loss'' Spiky bitch groaned at that and looked away mumbling.

"Yeah ok, whatever''

Then Aizawa looked at Greenie.

 "And Midoryia, I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again'' Greenie looked down onto his desk. 

"Work harder and don't give me the excuse that you don't have a control over your quirk yet. That line's already getting old. Your quirk can be useful if you get a decent control over it'' Greenie looked up with a smile.

 "Right!'' 

"And finally, you five'' Now we all looked up. No, we weren't paying attention much. I myself have found the outside of the window more interesting then this lesson.