Chapter 13

Art done by me
Ignore the different hair, I'm playing with other hairstyles for her :)

______________

The school was cancelled for tomorrow after the attack. They probably wanted us to have a break or something. Maybe some of our classmates had it hard to relax, but we didn't.

We were just happy we were out of that shithole.

After the attack

,,Halleluyah! I couldn't stand it in that school any fucking longer!'' yelled Jane as we came home.

,,Same here... AND we have a day off? How awesome!'' I replied.

,,YEAH!''

Masky and Hoodie didn't really share our enthusiasm. But, I could tell they were a small bit happy too.

Jeff...well he was angry about not being able to kick Shigarakis ass.

Nothing new.

,,Hey.....you know what we should do?'' asked Jane. I hummed for her to continue.

,,We should get in touch with Slender. We haven't talked with him in a while.....have we?'' she wondered.

,,That is true. Let's contact him now, we have time.....'' Masky stated.

I nodded and went to the living room with others.

We all sat down next to each other and looked at our rings.

,,Alright, let's get this started''

Slender POV

I was sitting in my office as usual, when there was a sound, a ringing one to be specific.

It was coming out of a small box I had on my desk to my right.

I put it in front of me and clicked a small button on it.

Before me appeared a screen with 5 separated squares. In each of them were faces I recognised immediately.

'Nice to see you again, Masky, Hoodie, Scarlet, Jeff, Jane'

They nodded.

'Is there a reason for you to call me?' I asked.

Masky was the first one to talk.

,,Well boss, we wanted to report about the situation here'' I nodded.

'Alright then, you can start'

3rd POV

,,Ok. As you know, we got accepted into the hero school, to become heroes..."

Jeff snorted at that and got a headslap from Jane for interrupting.

Masky looked their way and then continued talking.

,,While here, we've encountered a group who calls themselves The League of Villains"

If Slender could, he would raise a brow.

'And who these people might be?'

,,Well, as their name says, they are a group of villains that want to get rid of the heroes. Specifically the current n.1 hero, All Might. Going as far as attacking a class of students that we are part of" Slender nodded in understanding.

'Did they want something with you before?'

,,Well, we met first when we were out killing and they wanted us to join them" Scarlet chimed in.