Chapter 1 (edited)

[A/N]
Hi! Welcome to my first ever story.
First things first; the picture above is my oc. Yes, very edgy, I know.
And second; some details about this fic won't be making sense. For example, the age of the Creepypastas. I have no way of making it logical, so just ✨pretend✨ it makes sense😅.

Alright, that's all!

🧡Happy reading🧡

Scarlet POV

'Thank you all for coming this urgently into my office. Now, you are probably wondering why I summoned you here. I need you to go on a mission' said our boss, also known as Slenderman.

''Ok..." wondered Jane, who stood next to me.

''... why are you sending so many of us? You usually send only one or two people" she asked again as she looked around.

In the room was her, Hoodie, Masky, me and Jeff, all of us standing in one line, in front of the bosses desk.

'This mission will be harder to complete, that is why I want all of you to go' spoke Slender.

''Oh come on-"

'SILENCE!'

Jeff paled (if that was even possible to be more pale than he already is...), gulped and nodded at Slenders loud voice booming in our heads. Slender signed and continued.

'Your targer is a demon.'

'...A demon?' we all thought.

'Yes, a demon. Now you see my reasoning here. His name is Arsell. He lives in a human village, disguised as one of them, but he is a threat to us, so I want you to dispose of him before anything happens. Be careful, he possesses powers or .....magic, if you will.' He spoke.

TIME SKIP

Not gonna lie, I was.... nervous.

We really don't know what to expect.

I looked at the ring I had on my finger and remembered, what Slender said about it.