Chapter 23 (edited)

The next fight was between some guy from 1B and my classmate, Shoto Todoroki. 

This was a fight I was actually looking forward to. We all saw him easily cover a whole building in ice in the battle training we had with All Might, but he wasn't putting his all into it.

And I haven't seen him in the USJ, so who knows the extend of his power. 

---

I was sitting with Jane, as before, Masky and Hoodie were on my other side talking and Jeff was God knows where.

"So....are we gonna pretend that we don't know who will win this?" Jane mumbled, taking a sip from a water bottle that she bought few minutes before from a vending machine.

"I'd be surprised if Todoroki lost. He's weak compared to some of us, but in this school, he's one of the best. That has probably something to do with his father. Isn't he like one of the big guys? A hero high in the ranks? Second, I believe...." I looked at Masky for confirmation.

He nodded and went back to his conversation.

"It's possible Todoroki was trained by him as well" I added. Jane nodded, but then began to wonder.

''Isn't the 2nd hero that fire user? What was his name....''

'Endeavor'

''Endeavor''

Both our heads turned to the voice behind us.

''...You actually remember names? Not just under nicknames? You're growing right in front of our eyes, it's crazy....Also, where were you?'' I let out, genuinely impressed.

''Oh, shut it. I only remember his name cause I have basically the same power as him. I looked him up to get some inspiration for my attacks. That's it. And it's not your business where I was'' Jeff rolled his eyes.

''Alright, alright. Anyway...if his dad is a fire user and stuff, do you think he has fire as well?'' Jane continued.

''Who, Todoroki?''

''Yeah!''

''He might have. I don't know how the genetics in quirks work. Maybe he has both? Ice AND fire.''

''You think that's possible?''

''I mean, look at him. He's two in everything. Heterochromia. Two different hair colours, which one of them is red, like his fathers. Who knows''

''Wouldn't he use it by now?''

''....Maybe it's his trumpcard?'' 

'Maybe'

---

"ALRIGHT LISTENERS! LET'S GET READY FOR ANOTHER MATCH OF THE DAY!" Present Mic announced, catching our and the crowds attention.

"IN THE LEFT TUNNEL, WE HAVE A STUDENT FROM CLASS 1B, TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU!"

The crowd cheered as the silver haired boy came into the arena, determination evident in his eyes.

---

"Try saying that quicker, 10 times in a row" Jane joked.

I actually tried it.

Didn't succeed.